Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 14, 2013
Bill Hader meets Elliot Spitzer, disgraced former New York governor and one of Bill’s SNL impersonations — on the set of “The Tonight Show.” It happened last week. Notice Bill try to hide how awkward this situation turns as Leno … Continue reading
The woman with the name of a park — or street intersection — supporting player in “Parks & Recreation,” break-out star of “Safety Not Guaranteed” — has a new movie out. “The To Do List” has Ms. Plaza, 29, playing … Continue reading
Here’s a fun Mashable mash-up that connects Pixar’s entire collection of pictures into one big “Marvel-style” universe, one odd continuum, where images of Sully the Monster turn up carved into a wooden support trunk in a witch’s house in “Brave,” … Continue reading
The box office this weekend is looking about 25% better than last summer at this time. The crowded animation slate this season is a reason why. “Despicable Me 2” will surpass “Monsters University” in total BO take by next weekend. … Continue reading