Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 13, 2013
Love that Lake Bell. As an aspiring female voice over artist? With Eva Mendes, Rob Corddry and Co. in support? This should be a snickerfest. Lake wrote this Sundance award winning script and directed the picture. And stars. “In a … Continue reading
As depictions of the elderly and the effects of Alzheimer’s go, the gentle Canadian drama “Still Mine” is a lot closer to “The Notebook” than last year’s bleak, Oscar nominated French film “Amour.” There’s a tenderness about it that softens … Continue reading
The late night Thursday and all day Friday ticket sales of “Grown Ups 2” point to yet another boost to Adam Sandler’s once-fading fortunes. It could very well win the weekend, unless all those people who saw this critically lambasted … Continue reading