Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Movie Review: "The Assistant" sees it all
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: Can a "Rag Doll" thrive in Mixed Martial Arts?
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 13, 2013
Love that Lake Bell. As an aspiring female voice over artist? With Eva Mendes, Rob Corddry and Co. in support? This should be a snickerfest. Lake wrote this Sundance award winning script and directed the picture. And stars. “In a … Continue reading
As depictions of the elderly and the effects of Alzheimer’s go, the gentle Canadian drama “Still Mine” is a lot closer to “The Notebook” than last year’s bleak, Oscar nominated French film “Amour.” There’s a tenderness about it that softens … Continue reading
The late night Thursday and all day Friday ticket sales of “Grown Ups 2” point to yet another boost to Adam Sandler’s once-fading fortunes. It could very well win the weekend, unless all those people who saw this critically lambasted … Continue reading