Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Bingworthy? Anya Taylor-Joy looks for checkmate in "The Queen's Gambit"
- Netflixable? Animated "Over the Moon" marries Chinese animation and sensibilities to Hollywood storytelling
- The voice-over on Joe Biden's new ad is unmistakable -- Recognize it?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 13, 2013
Love that Lake Bell. As an aspiring female voice over artist? With Eva Mendes, Rob Corddry and Co. in support? This should be a snickerfest. Lake wrote this Sundance award winning script and directed the picture. And stars. “In a … Continue reading
As depictions of the elderly and the effects of Alzheimer’s go, the gentle Canadian drama “Still Mine” is a lot closer to “The Notebook” than last year’s bleak, Oscar nominated French film “Amour.” There’s a tenderness about it that softens … Continue reading
The late night Thursday and all day Friday ticket sales of “Grown Ups 2” point to yet another boost to Adam Sandler’s once-fading fortunes. It could very well win the weekend, unless all those people who saw this critically lambasted … Continue reading