Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- No more Sir Bedivere, Rest in Peace, Terry Jones
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 1, 2013
“Despicable Me 2” is a gag-filled delight from start-to-finish. It’s got more laughs in its first five minutes — from its larynx-bending voice actors, its loopy, goofy design and its milling, mewling Minions — than “Monsters University” managed over its … Continue reading
Kevin Hart’s a comic property these days. I’m catching his new concert film (opening Wednesday) tonight, and got a kick out of “Laugh at My Pain,” his last one. So pairing him up with Ice Cube as his prospective brother-in-law … Continue reading
A person can come of age at any time. But in the movies, a lot of that growing up seems packed into the summer months. Especially for boys. That’s when a lad can hang out on the beach, come to … Continue reading
“Stuck in Love” seems, on its surface, like another male wish fulfillment fantasy masquerading as a romantic comedy. Women in the film seem to have more figured out. And characters played by Jennifer Connelly, Kristen Bell, Lily Collins and Liana … Continue reading