Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- No more Sir Bedivere, Rest in Peace, Terry Jones
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 8, 2013
A “redneck ‘Pulp Fiction’” is such a natural idea for a grindhouse movie that it’s shocking that it took almost twenty years for somebody to come up with “Pawn Shop Chronicles.” It’s got pick-em-up trucks and huntin’ bows, meth-heads and … Continue reading
The look to this Joon ho Bong film is what’s arresting. The tone of the trailer suggests “Runaway Train” meets “Brazil,” with have-nots confined to the back of the speeding train and the haves — and their security forces — … Continue reading