Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: "Incitement" condemns those who inspire an assassin
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The Future is bleak, the end is nigh in Swedish sci-fi "Aniara"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 26, 2013
The Australian beauty Alice Eve does a pretty good American accent. But the REAL accent here is Bryan “Breaking Bad” Cranston going all Russian Mafia on us. Unknown American director Tze Chun’s film — he wrote it, too — comes … Continue reading
The Hollywood Reporter figures “The Wolverine,” the next to last tentpole picture, franchise picture of the summer, will open to $65 million, a huge but not epic turnout. Box Office Mojo goes all in and says it’ll pull $72 million+. … Continue reading
Friday morning brings my weekly chat with Mike Bianchi, Brandon Kravitz et al at 740 The Game’s “Open Mike” radio show. They’ll interrupt their ongoing Urban Meyer/Dwight Howard/A-Rod rants to talk about “The Wolverine,,” which I liked up until it … Continue reading