Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Emancipation" from the old way of looking at Will Smith
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: A love poem to Cinema in Soft Focus -- "Empire of Light"
- Netflixable? A Teen Tries to Remember his family's Slaughter -- "The Lost Patient (Le Patient)"
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Netflixable? Sicilian hitman and his daughter hunt his hunters -- "My Name is Vendetta"
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 26, 2013
The Australian beauty Alice Eve does a pretty good American accent. But the REAL accent here is Bryan “Breaking Bad” Cranston going all Russian Mafia on us. Unknown American director Tze Chun’s film — he wrote it, too — comes … Continue reading
The Hollywood Reporter figures “The Wolverine,” the next to last tentpole picture, franchise picture of the summer, will open to $65 million, a huge but not epic turnout. Box Office Mojo goes all in and says it’ll pull $72 million+. … Continue reading
Friday morning brings my weekly chat with Mike Bianchi, Brandon Kravitz et al at 740 The Game’s “Open Mike” radio show. They’ll interrupt their ongoing Urban Meyer/Dwight Howard/A-Rod rants to talk about “The Wolverine,,” which I liked up until it … Continue reading