Top Posts & Pages
- The voice-over on Joe Biden's new ad is unmistakable -- Recognize it?
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? Colorless "BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky," and don't have much to say
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Movie Review: In the name of all that's holy, don't get stuck in "Tar"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 26, 2013
The Australian beauty Alice Eve does a pretty good American accent. But the REAL accent here is Bryan “Breaking Bad” Cranston going all Russian Mafia on us. Unknown American director Tze Chun’s film — he wrote it, too — comes … Continue reading
The Hollywood Reporter figures “The Wolverine,” the next to last tentpole picture, franchise picture of the summer, will open to $65 million, a huge but not epic turnout. Box Office Mojo goes all in and says it’ll pull $72 million+. … Continue reading
Friday morning brings my weekly chat with Mike Bianchi, Brandon Kravitz et al at 740 The Game’s “Open Mike” radio show. They’ll interrupt their ongoing Urban Meyer/Dwight Howard/A-Rod rants to talk about “The Wolverine,,” which I liked up until it … Continue reading