Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 28, 2013
Sam Rockwell’s a good ol’boy hunter who accidentally shoots somebody with a bag full of ill-gotten cash. And that brings William H. Macy, Jeffrey Wright and others into his life — with deadly consequences. Late August, VOD, with a limited … Continue reading
After a robust Thursday night and a solid Friday, “The Wolverine” looked to be on track to bust into the $60million+ range for its opening weekend, kind of on the lower end of most projections for its performance. But Saturday … Continue reading
The ’80s action comedy phenomenon has been shopped and talked up as a TV series pitch for the past few months. That may or may not happen. But Paramount took that idea — a network or two has passed on … Continue reading