Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Movie Review: "Some Southern Waters" wash up on a David Lynch shore
- Movie Review: Bring the kids, but don't forget the hankies, for "Zoo"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Bingeable? Brit Dramedy "Flack" celebrates and eviscerates the dirty business of image control and publicity
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 28, 2013
Sam Rockwell’s a good ol’boy hunter who accidentally shoots somebody with a bag full of ill-gotten cash. And that brings William H. Macy, Jeffrey Wright and others into his life — with deadly consequences. Late August, VOD, with a limited … Continue reading
After a robust Thursday night and a solid Friday, “The Wolverine” looked to be on track to bust into the $60million+ range for its opening weekend, kind of on the lower end of most projections for its performance. But Saturday … Continue reading
The ’80s action comedy phenomenon has been shopped and talked up as a TV series pitch for the past few months. That may or may not happen. But Paramount took that idea — a network or two has passed on … Continue reading