Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- No more Sir Bedivere, Rest in Peace, Terry Jones
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 7, 2013
“Despicable Me 2” has earned over $142 million since opening July 3. “The Lone Ranger” had a $29 million weekend, $49 since mid-week. Kevin Hart’s “Let Me Explain” had a $10 million weekend ($17 since opening). “The Heat” managed another … Continue reading
A Western revenge shoot-em-up with an evil preacher, a wrongly widowed ranch wife and Ed Harris as a man on her trail. January Jones? In a Western?
Lee Daniels (“Precious”) is in desperate need of a hit. The director of that all-star flop “The Paperboy,” producer of the flop “Tennessee” and director-producer of the embarrassment “Shadowboxer” (two OScar winners humiliated by that mess) would LOVE to get … Continue reading
June, for those keeping score at home, wasn’t the best month for movies. Or movie studios. “The Purge” over-achieved, “The Heat” is a hit. But “After Earth” was a sign of the end for Will Smith. “White House Down” was … Continue reading