Top Posts & Pages
- The voice-over on Joe Biden's new ad is unmistakable -- Recognize it?
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Netflixable? Colorless "BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky," and don't have much to say
- Movie Review: In the name of all that's holy, don't get stuck in "Tar"
- Netflixable? Teen romance, Indonesian style -- "Love Like the Falling Rain"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 7, 2013
“Despicable Me 2” has earned over $142 million since opening July 3. “The Lone Ranger” had a $29 million weekend, $49 since mid-week. Kevin Hart’s “Let Me Explain” had a $10 million weekend ($17 since opening). “The Heat” managed another … Continue reading
A Western revenge shoot-em-up with an evil preacher, a wrongly widowed ranch wife and Ed Harris as a man on her trail. January Jones? In a Western?
Lee Daniels (“Precious”) is in desperate need of a hit. The director of that all-star flop “The Paperboy,” producer of the flop “Tennessee” and director-producer of the embarrassment “Shadowboxer” (two OScar winners humiliated by that mess) would LOVE to get … Continue reading
June, for those keeping score at home, wasn’t the best month for movies. Or movie studios. “The Purge” over-achieved, “The Heat” is a hit. But “After Earth” was a sign of the end for Will Smith. “White House Down” was … Continue reading