Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 7, 2013
“Despicable Me 2” has earned over $142 million since opening July 3. “The Lone Ranger” had a $29 million weekend, $49 since mid-week. Kevin Hart’s “Let Me Explain” had a $10 million weekend ($17 since opening). “The Heat” managed another … Continue reading
A Western revenge shoot-em-up with an evil preacher, a wrongly widowed ranch wife and Ed Harris as a man on her trail. January Jones? In a Western?
Lee Daniels (“Precious”) is in desperate need of a hit. The director of that all-star flop “The Paperboy,” producer of the flop “Tennessee” and director-producer of the embarrassment “Shadowboxer” (two OScar winners humiliated by that mess) would LOVE to get … Continue reading
June, for those keeping score at home, wasn’t the best month for movies. Or movie studios. “The Purge” over-achieved, “The Heat” is a hit. But “After Earth” was a sign of the end for Will Smith. “White House Down” was … Continue reading