Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Movie Review: "Some Southern Waters" wash up on a David Lynch shore
- Movie Review: Bring the kids, but don't forget the hankies, for "Zoo"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 18, 2013
Not a great summer for animation, at least if you’re somebody who expects the phrase “instant classic” to be attached to whatever Pixar, Disney, Dreamworks, Universal or Blue Sky sends out. The reviews for “Turbo” have turned out to be … Continue reading
Here’s the teaser clip Sony will use to plug next year’s “Spider Man” sequel. Jamie Foxx as a super-villain.