Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 27, 2013
A character actor’s career can often be translated into a stock market graph. Some years you’re up, some you’re down, and some years you’re just treading water, waiting for that next role that makes your stock spike in value. “Longevity … Continue reading
A straight, period-piece adaptation by Julian Fellowes –Paul Giamatti as Friar Lawrence, Stellan Skarsgaard, Natasha McElhone, Ed Westwick as Tybalt. Coming this winter, the perfect time for this tale.
The Clearwater Aquarium will turn into a movie set again when “Dolphin Tale 2” comes to town, a sequel to the story of the injured/rescued dolphin Winter and how researchers and a craftsman built a replacement tale for one lost … Continue reading
It looks as if “The Wolverine” will hit the lower end of the high expectations for its opening weekend take at the box office. A $23 million Friday (and late Thursday) should add up to a $61 million weekend, says … Continue reading