Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 21, 2013
What’s funniest about this trailer is the concept — and yes, a Jane Austen themed “singles” hotel on an English estate could work. Cute Keri Russell, wacky Jennifer Coolidge, regal Jane Seymour — this looks at least mildly amusing.
“The Conjuring” sets a new standard for opening weekends for horror movies. Second best opening, all-time, after one of the “Paranormal Activity” sequels. A ghost story with pre-“Exorcism,” pre-“Amityville Horror” historical touches — the Warrens were sort of the first … Continue reading
“She has to be eliminated.” Let us state the obvious, go on the record and pair up P.S. Hoffman with Donald Sutherland. God bless Woody Harrelson.