Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A kidnapping, a kidnapper lost "In the Shadow of Iris"
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Movie Review: "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 21, 2013
What’s funniest about this trailer is the concept — and yes, a Jane Austen themed “singles” hotel on an English estate could work. Cute Keri Russell, wacky Jennifer Coolidge, regal Jane Seymour — this looks at least mildly amusing.
“The Conjuring” sets a new standard for opening weekends for horror movies. Second best opening, all-time, after one of the “Paranormal Activity” sequels. A ghost story with pre-“Exorcism,” pre-“Amityville Horror” historical touches — the Warrens were sort of the first … Continue reading
“She has to be eliminated.” Let us state the obvious, go on the record and pair up P.S. Hoffman with Donald Sutherland. God bless Woody Harrelson.