Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Classic Film Review: Brando, Woodward, Magnani and Stapleton and Tennessee Williams -- "The Fugitive Kind"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? "Confessions of an Invisible Girl" include Brazilians and waxing
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 5, 2013
Can’t tell from this trailer if Laika, the studio that made the surprising “ParaNorman,” suggests a good movie. It looks original, unusual. What does it have in common with “ParaNorman”? The “two dads” and “two moms” description of families jibes … Continue reading
The Minions are munching through the box office competition this July 4 weekend. They added $23 million or so July 4 to their July 3 $35 million and seem headed for about $125 million by the time this long holiday … Continue reading