Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: "The Right One" goes a tad too wrong
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 5, 2013
Can’t tell from this trailer if Laika, the studio that made the surprising “ParaNorman,” suggests a good movie. It looks original, unusual. What does it have in common with “ParaNorman”? The “two dads” and “two moms” description of families jibes … Continue reading
The Minions are munching through the box office competition this July 4 weekend. They added $23 million or so July 4 to their July 3 $35 million and seem headed for about $125 million by the time this long holiday … Continue reading