Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: "Painted Woman"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 5, 2013
Can’t tell from this trailer if Laika, the studio that made the surprising “ParaNorman,” suggests a good movie. It looks original, unusual. What does it have in common with “ParaNorman”? The “two dads” and “two moms” description of families jibes … Continue reading
The Minions are munching through the box office competition this July 4 weekend. They added $23 million or so July 4 to their July 3 $35 million and seem headed for about $125 million by the time this long holiday … Continue reading