Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "The Turn of the Screw" becomes "The Turning"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 12, 2013
Dreamworks is late to the summer animation party this year, with “Epic,” “Monsters University” and “Despicable Me 2” beating it to the box office. Could this be the class of this year’s class of cartoons? With Disney’s “Planes” due out … Continue reading
Before our eyes, Oscar winner Jeff Bridges is turning into Nicolas Cage. The Dude’s a Knight in “Seventh Son.” Say it ain’t so, bro.
Love that MLParker. Yes indeed. She was a bit of an acquired taste, early in her career — flaky, funny at times. But flaky always. She has come into her own since “Weeds” though, and her sense of playful transgression … Continue reading
The Danish child abuse melodrama “The Hunt” is earning the best reviews of the weekend. For a topical film about the falsely accused, a Lifetime Original Movie in Danish if you will, it’s quite good. Warners’ latest incredibly expensive summer … Continue reading