Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 12, 2013
Dreamworks is late to the summer animation party this year, with “Epic,” “Monsters University” and “Despicable Me 2” beating it to the box office. Could this be the class of this year’s class of cartoons? With Disney’s “Planes” due out … Continue reading
Before our eyes, Oscar winner Jeff Bridges is turning into Nicolas Cage. The Dude’s a Knight in “Seventh Son.” Say it ain’t so, bro.
Love that MLParker. Yes indeed. She was a bit of an acquired taste, early in her career — flaky, funny at times. But flaky always. She has come into her own since “Weeds” though, and her sense of playful transgression … Continue reading
The Danish child abuse melodrama “The Hunt” is earning the best reviews of the weekend. For a topical film about the falsely accused, a Lifetime Original Movie in Danish if you will, it’s quite good. Warners’ latest incredibly expensive summer … Continue reading