His “comeback” vehicle failed to come back. And even though Arnold Schwarzenegger has work lined up, his headlining days appear to be pretty much over.
Could a remake of a junk-film “classic” from Troma Films be just the ticket, a safe risk that could pay dividends? “The Toxic Avenger” seems more current in its anti-pollution ethos than ever. Kid falls into a vat of radioactive waste, emerges as a hulking crime fighter. And Steve “Hot Tub Time Machine” Pink would love to remake it. With Arnold.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? Turkish veterans take a troubling road trip -- "Godspeed (Yoluc Acik Olsun)"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
- So, what's going on with Peter Pan's presence in "Chip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers?"
- Netflixable? In "F*ck Love Too" the Dutch master the art of making crappy sequels
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? The climactic anti-climax that is "Jackass 4.5"
- Movie Preview: Gerard Butler and Jaime Alexander in "Last Seen Alive"
- Movie Review: "The Bob's Burgers Movie"
Find a Movie Review