His “comeback” vehicle failed to come back. And even though Arnold Schwarzenegger has work lined up, his headlining days appear to be pretty much over.
Could a remake of a junk-film “classic” from Troma Films be just the ticket, a safe risk that could pay dividends? “The Toxic Avenger” seems more current in its anti-pollution ethos than ever. Kid falls into a vat of radioactive waste, emerges as a hulking crime fighter. And Steve “Hot Tub Time Machine” Pink would love to remake it. With Arnold.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker, Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Abraham's story aimed at the Easter audience -- "His Only Son"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? The Vulgarians Rise Again -- "Murder Mystery 2"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook