Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Series Preview: Chess, madness and sex appeal -- "The Queen’s Gambit"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: Does Stephen King's lawyer know about "The Luring?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 1, 2013
THR is reporting today that “Iron Man 3” has already cleared the $240 million mark, meaning it’ll be almost in the black by the time it actually opens in the US Thursday. All that smoke in the skies over Marvel … Continue reading
Over thirty minutes of the historical/musical/spiritual documentary “The Source Family” pass before anybody uses the word “cult.” There’s no need to say it aloud. From the opening credits, a lingering close-up of a black and white photograph of a bearded … Continue reading
Indie “It” girl Greta is in the hands of Noah “Squid and the Whale” Baumbach in this B&W rom-com, which hits theaters later in May, after dazzling in festivals for the better part of a year.
Will Melissa McCarthy be as hot a property next summer as she will be this one? Warner Brothers is betting on it. “Tammy,” a road trip comedy written by MM and co-starring Oscar winner Kathy Bates and Mark Duplass, will … Continue reading