Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Documentary Review -- "Skin: A History of Nudity in the Movies"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: A Rideshare Live-streaming Nightmare, "Spree"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: Bibb wears bibs in search of "The Lost Husband"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 1, 2013
THR is reporting today that “Iron Man 3” has already cleared the $240 million mark, meaning it’ll be almost in the black by the time it actually opens in the US Thursday. All that smoke in the skies over Marvel … Continue reading
Over thirty minutes of the historical/musical/spiritual documentary “The Source Family” pass before anybody uses the word “cult.” There’s no need to say it aloud. From the opening credits, a lingering close-up of a black and white photograph of a bearded … Continue reading
Indie “It” girl Greta is in the hands of Noah “Squid and the Whale” Baumbach in this B&W rom-com, which hits theaters later in May, after dazzling in festivals for the better part of a year.
Will Melissa McCarthy be as hot a property next summer as she will be this one? Warner Brothers is betting on it. “Tammy,” a road trip comedy written by MM and co-starring Oscar winner Kathy Bates and Mark Duplass, will … Continue reading