Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 5, 2013
This trailer isn’t even finished yet, but it’s been leaked. Stephen “The Mummy” Sommers directs Anton Yelchin, Willem Dafoe and a new generation of pretty young things in Dean Koontz’s “Kick Ass” ish tale of a short order cook (Yelchin) … Continue reading
“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2” is now number three in the all-time opening weekends for movies opening in the US. “The Avengers,” at over $200 million, is still number 1. But “Iron Man 3” will have passed … Continue reading