Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Turkish "My Father's Violin (Babamin Kemani)" tugs at the heartstrings
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Classic Film Review: Renoir's "The Southerner (1945)"
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Preview: Is "Therapy Dogs" "the last high school movie?"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 5, 2013
This trailer isn’t even finished yet, but it’s been leaked. Stephen “The Mummy” Sommers directs Anton Yelchin, Willem Dafoe and a new generation of pretty young things in Dean Koontz’s “Kick Ass” ish tale of a short order cook (Yelchin) … Continue reading
“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2” is now number three in the all-time opening weekends for movies opening in the US. “The Avengers,” at over $200 million, is still number 1. But “Iron Man 3” will have passed … Continue reading