Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? On the road in India, with nothing but "Liar's Dice" to rely on
- Movie Review: Big names don't quite rescue "Mothers and Daughters"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 5, 2013
This trailer isn’t even finished yet, but it’s been leaked. Stephen “The Mummy” Sommers directs Anton Yelchin, Willem Dafoe and a new generation of pretty young things in Dean Koontz’s “Kick Ass” ish tale of a short order cook (Yelchin) … Continue reading
“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2” is now number three in the all-time opening weekends for movies opening in the US. “The Avengers,” at over $200 million, is still number 1. But “Iron Man 3” will have passed … Continue reading