Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? Norwegians serve up "Jaws" with Claws in "Viking Wolf"
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Netflixable? Documentary "Pamela" gives Anderson a chance at Her Side of "A Love Story"
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Movie Review: A Sequel to China's Sci-Fi/Disaster Blockbuster: "The Wandering Earth II"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Dave Bautista tries not to scare the kid with his "Knock at the Cabin"
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 5, 2013
This trailer isn’t even finished yet, but it’s been leaked. Stephen “The Mummy” Sommers directs Anton Yelchin, Willem Dafoe and a new generation of pretty young things in Dean Koontz’s “Kick Ass” ish tale of a short order cook (Yelchin) … Continue reading
“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2” is now number three in the all-time opening weekends for movies opening in the US. “The Avengers,” at over $200 million, is still number 1. But “Iron Man 3” will have passed … Continue reading