Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? Colorless "BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky," and don't have much to say
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: A clever Canadian whodunit with a burnout who used to be "The Kid Detective"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 5, 2013
This trailer isn’t even finished yet, but it’s been leaked. Stephen “The Mummy” Sommers directs Anton Yelchin, Willem Dafoe and a new generation of pretty young things in Dean Koontz’s “Kick Ass” ish tale of a short order cook (Yelchin) … Continue reading
“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2” is now number three in the all-time opening weekends for movies opening in the US. “The Avengers,” at over $200 million, is still number 1. But “Iron Man 3” will have passed … Continue reading