Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: A "Joker" dances through America's Darkest Hours
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 12, 2013
Here’s a modernish IRA-set spin on “Notorious,” with Clive Owen as the British agent turning and using Andrea Riseborough, an Irish woman racked by guilt and fury over the baby brother killed by a British bullet decades before. Riseborough is … Continue reading
The screenwriter of “Warhorse” has given Elton John’s life a once-over. They’ve brought a director of commercials and music videos on board. And Elton himself is set to produce “Rocketman,” a project which is getting some attention as the wheeling … Continue reading
Another big weekend for the Iron Man, with “Iron Man 3” collecting $75 million or so at the box office, winning the weekend handily thanks to a huge Saturday turnout. But “The Great Gatsby” is a big winner, too, hauling … Continue reading