Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Norwegians serve up "Jaws" with Claws in "Viking Wolf"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Netflixable? "Infiesto" -- A Piquant Pandemic Police Procedural from Spain
- Movie Review: Dave Bautista tries not to scare the kid with his "Knock at the Cabin"
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Netflixable? Documentary "Pamela" gives Anderson a chance at Her Side of "A Love Story"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
- BOX OFFICE: "Knock at the Cabin" and "80 for Brady" dethrone "Avatar" in a Weekend Race that May Go to the Wire
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 12, 2013
Here’s a modernish IRA-set spin on “Notorious,” with Clive Owen as the British agent turning and using Andrea Riseborough, an Irish woman racked by guilt and fury over the baby brother killed by a British bullet decades before. Riseborough is … Continue reading
The screenwriter of “Warhorse” has given Elton John’s life a once-over. They’ve brought a director of commercials and music videos on board. And Elton himself is set to produce “Rocketman,” a project which is getting some attention as the wheeling … Continue reading
Another big weekend for the Iron Man, with “Iron Man 3” collecting $75 million or so at the box office, winning the weekend handily thanks to a huge Saturday turnout. But “The Great Gatsby” is a big winner, too, hauling … Continue reading