Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Jungle Cruise" Loses its Way
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Movie Review: "Rage" rage at this pokey thriller from Down Under
- Documentary Review: "Searching for Mr. Rugoff," remembering an art film icon
- Netflixable? Filipino Woman fights back when she becomes "The Girl with a Gun (Babae at Baril)"
- Movie Review: To collect Sarandon's inheritance, Jake Johnson must "Ride the Eagle"
- Movie Preview: Jennifer Hudson is defiant, proud and Aretha demanding "Respect"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 22, 2013
I’m still not sold that they have anywhere to take this character. But the distant (WWII) past, derived from a thread the comic books tugged at years ago, is mildly intriguing. This is the most impressive, action-packed and brooding trailer … Continue reading
Nobody adores the great Michael Shannon more than me. But this monologue “message to Earth” trailer lacks that wicked English accent I so loved in Terrence Stamp’s Zod. He’s plenty scary, but the exotic “otherness” of Zod calls for a … Continue reading
Amy Fine Collins’ book “The God of Driving,” about her fear of taking the wheel and the “mysterious” driving instructor who gets her past that and captivates her in other ways, will be a Sue Kramer film, Variety reports. Variety … Continue reading