Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingworthy? Anya Taylor-Joy looks for checkmate in "The Queen's Gambit"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 22, 2013
I’m still not sold that they have anywhere to take this character. But the distant (WWII) past, derived from a thread the comic books tugged at years ago, is mildly intriguing. This is the most impressive, action-packed and brooding trailer … Continue reading
Nobody adores the great Michael Shannon more than me. But this monologue “message to Earth” trailer lacks that wicked English accent I so loved in Terrence Stamp’s Zod. He’s plenty scary, but the exotic “otherness” of Zod calls for a … Continue reading
Amy Fine Collins’ book “The God of Driving,” about her fear of taking the wheel and the “mysterious” driving instructor who gets her past that and captivates her in other ways, will be a Sue Kramer film, Variety reports. Variety … Continue reading
This coming of age comedy is about a lonesome lad (Liam James) who learns about life and girls from irreverent father figure Sam Rockwell (and who wouldn’t?) while spending the summer with his mom (Toni Collette) at her boyfriend’s (Steve … Continue reading