Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 21, 2013
Bad movies are rarely as much fun as these “Fast and the Furious” pictures. And make no mistake about it — they’re bad. They stick to a rigid formula of hot cars, street races where skinny supermodels make up the … Continue reading
Slow, sentimental and somewhat sedated, the third “Hangover” movie isn’t so much exhausted of outrageous “Oh not they DIDN’T” ideas as spent of energy. And they knew it, too. The only raunchy moment is stuffed into the closing credits, … Continue reading
Claire Danes is the cheating mom, James Marsden the self-sacrificing dad and Sarah Bolger is the smart teen daughter that these unhappily marrieds stay together for in “As Cool as I Am.” She’s 16, never been kissed and trying to … Continue reading
“Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” and “In a Better World” producers are hoping to cash in on international Viking Fever by bringing “The Long Ships” to the big screen. It’s based on the Frans Bengtsson best selling adventure novel about … Continue reading
All those years since “Ice Age” and “Robots,” you’d figure Chris Wedge had retired on the “Scrat” bucks he and Blue Sky Animation pulled in from that saber toothed squirrel.“I’d have starved, like Scrat,” he jokes. Like Scrat, there was … Continue reading