Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 13, 2013
Yes, even the misogynist’s misogyny basher Neil LaBute has to seek out a younger target audience with this Adam Brody dramedy about a guy who sets out to see all his old girlfriend’s to ensure a “No harm, no foul” … Continue reading
We first noticed the Canadian Sarah Polley as an actress in indie films such “The Secret Life of Words” and “My Life Without Me.” Yeah, she was in “Dawn of the Dead” and “Splice,” but indie films have been where … Continue reading
“Big Game” is the title of a new action film that reliable action star Samuel L. Jackson has signed onto. He’ll have the Morgan Freeman role, this time. Yeah, he’s getting up there. He’ll play the president. It’s to be … Continue reading
J.J. Abrams’ second swipe at the “Star Trek” franchise has opened overseas — earned its first reviews — and pocketed its first cash. The money? Nothing like “Iron Man 3,” but still a robust $31 million+. I don’t think it … Continue reading