Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Jungle Cruise" Loses its Way
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Movie Review: "Rage" rage at this pokey thriller from Down Under
- Documentary Review: "Searching for Mr. Rugoff," remembering an art film icon
- Netflixable? Filipino Woman fights back when she becomes "The Girl with a Gun (Babae at Baril)"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 13, 2013
Yes, even the misogynist’s misogyny basher Neil LaBute has to seek out a younger target audience with this Adam Brody dramedy about a guy who sets out to see all his old girlfriend’s to ensure a “No harm, no foul” … Continue reading
We first noticed the Canadian Sarah Polley as an actress in indie films such “The Secret Life of Words” and “My Life Without Me.” Yeah, she was in “Dawn of the Dead” and “Splice,” but indie films have been where … Continue reading
“Big Game” is the title of a new action film that reliable action star Samuel L. Jackson has signed onto. He’ll have the Morgan Freeman role, this time. Yeah, he’s getting up there. He’ll play the president. It’s to be … Continue reading
J.J. Abrams’ second swipe at the “Star Trek” franchise has opened overseas — earned its first reviews — and pocketed its first cash. The money? Nothing like “Iron Man 3,” but still a robust $31 million+. I don’t think it … Continue reading