Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Documentary Review -- "Skin: A History of Nudity in the Movies"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: A Rideshare Live-streaming Nightmare, "Spree"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 13, 2013
Yes, even the misogynist’s misogyny basher Neil LaBute has to seek out a younger target audience with this Adam Brody dramedy about a guy who sets out to see all his old girlfriend’s to ensure a “No harm, no foul” … Continue reading
We first noticed the Canadian Sarah Polley as an actress in indie films such “The Secret Life of Words” and “My Life Without Me.” Yeah, she was in “Dawn of the Dead” and “Splice,” but indie films have been where … Continue reading
“Big Game” is the title of a new action film that reliable action star Samuel L. Jackson has signed onto. He’ll have the Morgan Freeman role, this time. Yeah, he’s getting up there. He’ll play the president. It’s to be … Continue reading
J.J. Abrams’ second swipe at the “Star Trek” franchise has opened overseas — earned its first reviews — and pocketed its first cash. The money? Nothing like “Iron Man 3,” but still a robust $31 million+. I don’t think it … Continue reading