Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 17, 2013
Domhnall Gleeson gets advice to the lovelorn from Bill Nighy. And Rachel McAdams is the object of that love in this new Richard Curtis romance. Cute, a little sexy, a lot of Richard Curtis. Rachel McAdams adores love stories with … Continue reading
Chatting about movies on yet another radio show this afternoon — 1620 AM The Zone’s afternoon drive show “Unsportsmanlike Conduct” at 410 pm local time, 510 Eastern. Or listen live here. We’ll talk “ Star Trek Into Darkness” … Continue reading
Those are very good opening day numbers. Great? Pretty much. “Gatsby” opened on a late Thursday/Friday $19 million. “Trek” will do most of its business Friday and Sat., but it is still on track to haul in about $100 million … Continue reading
It’s Friday, which means a conversation with The Bulldog over at 740 The Game, talking new movies and whatever other pop culture ephemera comes to mind. For a sports guy, Mike Bianchi sure does like to sing. All those nights … Continue reading