Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 17, 2013
Domhnall Gleeson gets advice to the lovelorn from Bill Nighy. And Rachel McAdams is the object of that love in this new Richard Curtis romance. Cute, a little sexy, a lot of Richard Curtis. Rachel McAdams adores love stories with … Continue reading
Chatting about movies on yet another radio show this afternoon — 1620 AM The Zone’s afternoon drive show “Unsportsmanlike Conduct” at 410 pm local time, 510 Eastern. Or listen live here. We’ll talk “ Star Trek Into Darkness” … Continue reading
Those are very good opening day numbers. Great? Pretty much. “Gatsby” opened on a late Thursday/Friday $19 million. “Trek” will do most of its business Friday and Sat., but it is still on track to haul in about $100 million … Continue reading
It’s Friday, which means a conversation with The Bulldog over at 740 The Game, talking new movies and whatever other pop culture ephemera comes to mind. For a sports guy, Mike Bianchi sure does like to sing. All those nights … Continue reading