Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: Another Ayer ride-along, this time with "The Tax Collector"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? Of course the French know what "MILF" stands for
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 17, 2013
Domhnall Gleeson gets advice to the lovelorn from Bill Nighy. And Rachel McAdams is the object of that love in this new Richard Curtis romance. Cute, a little sexy, a lot of Richard Curtis. Rachel McAdams adores love stories with … Continue reading
Chatting about movies on yet another radio show this afternoon — 1620 AM The Zone’s afternoon drive show “Unsportsmanlike Conduct” at 410 pm local time, 510 Eastern. Or listen live here. We’ll talk “ Star Trek Into Darkness” … Continue reading
Those are very good opening day numbers. Great? Pretty much. “Gatsby” opened on a late Thursday/Friday $19 million. “Trek” will do most of its business Friday and Sat., but it is still on track to haul in about $100 million … Continue reading
It’s Friday, which means a conversation with The Bulldog over at 740 The Game, talking new movies and whatever other pop culture ephemera comes to mind. For a sports guy, Mike Bianchi sure does like to sing. All those nights … Continue reading