Top Posts & Pages
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- "Save Ralph" aims to turn the tide against animal testing -- with Taika Waititi, Ricky Gervais and Olivia Munn and animation
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
- Netflixable? Sad, scenic "Keeping the Bees" shows a Turkey we never see in the movies
- Series Review: "Frank of Ireland" indulges the Gleeson Brothers
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 17, 2013
Domhnall Gleeson gets advice to the lovelorn from Bill Nighy. And Rachel McAdams is the object of that love in this new Richard Curtis romance. Cute, a little sexy, a lot of Richard Curtis. Rachel McAdams adores love stories with … Continue reading
Chatting about movies on yet another radio show this afternoon — 1620 AM The Zone’s afternoon drive show “Unsportsmanlike Conduct” at 410 pm local time, 510 Eastern. Or listen live here. We’ll talk “ Star Trek Into Darkness” … Continue reading
Those are very good opening day numbers. Great? Pretty much. “Gatsby” opened on a late Thursday/Friday $19 million. “Trek” will do most of its business Friday and Sat., but it is still on track to haul in about $100 million … Continue reading
It’s Friday, which means a conversation with The Bulldog over at 740 The Game, talking new movies and whatever other pop culture ephemera comes to mind. For a sports guy, Mike Bianchi sure does like to sing. All those nights … Continue reading