Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Jungle Cruise" Loses its Way
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Movie Review: "Rage" rage at this pokey thriller from Down Under
- Documentary Review: "Searching for Mr. Rugoff," remembering an art film icon
- Netflixable? Filipino Woman fights back when she becomes "The Girl with a Gun (Babae at Baril)"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 26, 2013
It wasn’t a race. Not at all. “The Hangover Part 3” has earned $54 million since its soft opening Wednesday night, but “Fast and Furious 6” has cleaned up — $98 million and counting. The official “weekend” tally for “Hangover” … Continue reading
Mr. Cruise’s planned fifth “Mission: Impossible” picture is interfering with the much-delayed, long-planned similar origins film of 1960s TV spy series “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.” He’s bailed out of it, as George Clooney did before him. Armie Hammer was to … Continue reading
First off, Ryan Reynolds was BORN to voice cartoons. As was Samuel L., Luis Guzman, Kurtwood Smith, Maya Rudolph. This comes out July 17, but the Brickyard tie-in means this is how they’re pushing it Memorial Day weekend.
Nathan Fillion is the star of a popular TV show — “Castle.” And every show has its share of fanatical fans. He was on a soap opera for years, whose enthusiasts take “fan” to a “whole different level.” But that’s … Continue reading
Yup. That’s Charlie going by his dad’s birth surname. and his own birth name. Carlos Estevez. Like Emilio Estevez. It’s how he’ll be credited in the new Robert Rodriguez grindhouse sequel “Machete Kills.”