Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 26, 2013
It wasn’t a race. Not at all. “The Hangover Part 3” has earned $54 million since its soft opening Wednesday night, but “Fast and Furious 6” has cleaned up — $98 million and counting. The official “weekend” tally for “Hangover” … Continue reading
Mr. Cruise’s planned fifth “Mission: Impossible” picture is interfering with the much-delayed, long-planned similar origins film of 1960s TV spy series “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.” He’s bailed out of it, as George Clooney did before him. Armie Hammer was to … Continue reading
First off, Ryan Reynolds was BORN to voice cartoons. As was Samuel L., Luis Guzman, Kurtwood Smith, Maya Rudolph. This comes out July 17, but the Brickyard tie-in means this is how they’re pushing it Memorial Day weekend.
Nathan Fillion is the star of a popular TV show — “Castle.” And every show has its share of fanatical fans. He was on a soap opera for years, whose enthusiasts take “fan” to a “whole different level.” But that’s … Continue reading