Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- "Save Ralph" aims to turn the tide against animal testing -- with Taika Waititi, Ricky Gervais and Olivia Munn and animation
- Netflixable? Sad, scenic "Keeping the Bees" shows a Turkey we never see in the movies
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
- Movie Review: Eckhart is prone to "Wander" in this conspiracy thriller
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 26, 2013
It wasn’t a race. Not at all. “The Hangover Part 3” has earned $54 million since its soft opening Wednesday night, but “Fast and Furious 6” has cleaned up — $98 million and counting. The official “weekend” tally for “Hangover” … Continue reading
Mr. Cruise’s planned fifth “Mission: Impossible” picture is interfering with the much-delayed, long-planned similar origins film of 1960s TV spy series “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.” He’s bailed out of it, as George Clooney did before him. Armie Hammer was to … Continue reading
First off, Ryan Reynolds was BORN to voice cartoons. As was Samuel L., Luis Guzman, Kurtwood Smith, Maya Rudolph. This comes out July 17, but the Brickyard tie-in means this is how they’re pushing it Memorial Day weekend.
Nathan Fillion is the star of a popular TV show — “Castle.” And every show has its share of fanatical fans. He was on a soap opera for years, whose enthusiasts take “fan” to a “whole different level.” But that’s … Continue reading
Yup. That’s Charlie going by his dad’s birth surname. and his own birth name. Carlos Estevez. Like Emilio Estevez. It’s how he’ll be credited in the new Robert Rodriguez grindhouse sequel “Machete Kills.”