Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Series Preview: Chess, madness and sex appeal -- "The Queen’s Gambit"
- Movie Review: Does Stephen King's lawyer know about "The Luring?"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: May 26, 2013
It wasn’t a race. Not at all. “The Hangover Part 3” has earned $54 million since its soft opening Wednesday night, but “Fast and Furious 6” has cleaned up — $98 million and counting. The official “weekend” tally for “Hangover” … Continue reading
Mr. Cruise’s planned fifth “Mission: Impossible” picture is interfering with the much-delayed, long-planned similar origins film of 1960s TV spy series “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.” He’s bailed out of it, as George Clooney did before him. Armie Hammer was to … Continue reading
First off, Ryan Reynolds was BORN to voice cartoons. As was Samuel L., Luis Guzman, Kurtwood Smith, Maya Rudolph. This comes out July 17, but the Brickyard tie-in means this is how they’re pushing it Memorial Day weekend.
Nathan Fillion is the star of a popular TV show — “Castle.” And every show has its share of fanatical fans. He was on a soap opera for years, whose enthusiasts take “fan” to a “whole different level.” But that’s … Continue reading