Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Bale and Damon, "Ford v Ferrari"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Netflixable? French gangsters fight a turf war in Thailand on "Paradise Beach"
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Prepare to be blindsided by "Face 2 Face"
- Netflixable? As this story is from Spain, "The Influence" ("La influencia") just might be a witch
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 29, 2013
The last weekend of spring break packs in one last blockbuster with hopes of packing them in before they head back to school — college, mostly — since the film we’re talking about is “G.I. Joe: Retaliation.” Will this 3D … Continue reading
It’s Friday, bright and early. Time to chat with the boys over at “Open Mike” about movies on 740 The Game. There’s a real guy’s movie — “GI Joe, Retaliation” to drag over the coals. And a chick picture, Tyler … Continue reading
The thing that made Tyler Perry rich is much in evidence in “Tyler Perry’s Temptation,” called “Confessions of a Marriage Counselor” when he toured with it on stage. There’s no Madea here. But the women are beautiful, serious about clothes, … Continue reading