Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 29, 2013
The last weekend of spring break packs in one last blockbuster with hopes of packing them in before they head back to school — college, mostly — since the film we’re talking about is “G.I. Joe: Retaliation.” Will this 3D … Continue reading
It’s Friday, bright and early. Time to chat with the boys over at “Open Mike” about movies on 740 The Game. There’s a real guy’s movie — “GI Joe, Retaliation” to drag over the coals. And a chick picture, Tyler … Continue reading
The thing that made Tyler Perry rich is much in evidence in “Tyler Perry’s Temptation,” called “Confessions of a Marriage Counselor” when he toured with it on stage. There’s no Madea here. But the women are beautiful, serious about clothes, … Continue reading