Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Movie Review: "Painted Woman"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "Klaus" gets Netflix into the holiday animation business with style
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 2, 2013
It cost a reported $195 million, and needed to make a lot of that back on its opening weekend. The high end of speculation about its potential — 3D prices and all — was about $30 million. Now it looks … Continue reading
The Big Dreamworks Spring cartoon this year is “The Croods,” about a family of cave men, cave women and cave teens. Fox is distributing it, and since Fox has had a lot of luck with Ice Age movies, well, this … Continue reading
In “Emperor,” the post-World War II occupation of Japan drama, Matthew Fox plays the brigadier general given the responsibility of investigating Emperor Hirohito’s involvement in the war, his knowledge of war crimes, and as the divine head of state, his … Continue reading