Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? "The Old Guard" brings a comic book franchise to Netflix
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- The voice-over on Joe Biden's new ad is unmistakable -- Recognize it?
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 2, 2013
It cost a reported $195 million, and needed to make a lot of that back on its opening weekend. The high end of speculation about its potential — 3D prices and all — was about $30 million. Now it looks … Continue reading
The Big Dreamworks Spring cartoon this year is “The Croods,” about a family of cave men, cave women and cave teens. Fox is distributing it, and since Fox has had a lot of luck with Ice Age movies, well, this … Continue reading
In “Emperor,” the post-World War II occupation of Japan drama, Matthew Fox plays the brigadier general given the responsibility of investigating Emperor Hirohito’s involvement in the war, his knowledge of war crimes, and as the divine head of state, his … Continue reading