Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review --"Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV"
- Movie Review: "The Light Between Oceans"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
- Movie Review: "Catch Hell"
- Movie Review -- Disingenuous Dinesh is back with "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party"
- Movie Review: The horror isn't just in her head in "Sun Choke"
- Movie Review -- "Mechanic: Resurrection" cannot bring back the dead
- Movie Review: Magnificent "Anthropoid" is one of the best movies of the summer
- Movie Review: Ramirez, Usher tangle impressively in "Hands of Stone"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 2, 2013
It cost a reported $195 million, and needed to make a lot of that back on its opening weekend. The high end of speculation about its potential — 3D prices and all — was about $30 million. Now it looks … Continue reading
The Big Dreamworks Spring cartoon this year is “The Croods,” about a family of cave men, cave women and cave teens. Fox is distributing it, and since Fox has had a lot of luck with Ice Age movies, well, this … Continue reading
In “Emperor,” the post-World War II occupation of Japan drama, Matthew Fox plays the brigadier general given the responsibility of investigating Emperor Hirohito’s involvement in the war, his knowledge of war crimes and as the divine head of state and … Continue reading