Top Posts & Pages
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
- Movie Review: "Elle" makes Verhoeven relevant again
- Movie Review: "The Good Neighbor"
- Movie Review: "La La Land" triumphs over bland -- eventually
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
- Movie Review: Scorsese's mad movie prayer is answered with "Silence
- Movie Review: Adios, "Bye Bye Man"
- Movie Review: Greece collapses and lovers find that they're "Worlds Apart"
- Movie Review: Beautiful people give a sheen to "Collateral Beauty"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 2, 2013
It cost a reported $195 million, and needed to make a lot of that back on its opening weekend. The high end of speculation about its potential — 3D prices and all — was about $30 million. Now it looks … Continue reading
The Big Dreamworks Spring cartoon this year is “The Croods,” about a family of cave men, cave women and cave teens. Fox is distributing it, and since Fox has had a lot of luck with Ice Age movies, well, this … Continue reading
In “Emperor,” the post-World War II occupation of Japan drama, Matthew Fox plays the brigadier general given the responsibility of investigating Emperor Hirohito’s involvement in the war, his knowledge of war crimes, and as the divine head of state, his … Continue reading