Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Movie Review: A streetball legend, "Blackjack: The Jackie Ryan Story"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? Emma Roberts and Luke Bracey brace for a "Holidate"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Witches lose their teeth in "The Craft: Legacy"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 26, 2013
The money moment in the French-Canadian dramatic comedy “Starbuck” is set in a hotel conferance room. Over 140 young people, co-plaintiffs in a lawsuit aimed at revealing to them who the sperm donor was who is the father of them … Continue reading
I missed this the night it happened, but this video from Franco’s appearance on the Letterman show gets at a couple of truisms. Franco, as I re-discovered on interviewing him re: “Spring Breakers,” is no dumb actor, no matter how … Continue reading
He makes movies. He’s good in them. A couple have been hits. He can sing. He can dance. He’s good in live situations, funny and quick on his feet. Yeah, I would LOVE to see Neil Patrick Harris host the … Continue reading
The earliest reviews are leaning positive, though they seem fanboy heavy at this point. We know it’s almost two hours long, and that there’s a BIG cast to service, giving everybdy his or her screen time. Dwayne Johnson now has … Continue reading
You sit in a darkened room and images on a screen in front of you connect you to a story that is not your own, but that becomes yours. And if it’s working, you lose yourself in it. That sounds … Continue reading