Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
- Netflixable? Shooting it out in Albania with "The Brave"
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 26, 2013
The money moment in the French-Canadian dramatic comedy “Starbuck” is set in a hotel conferance room. Over 140 young people, co-plaintiffs in a lawsuit aimed at revealing to them who the sperm donor was who is the father of them … Continue reading
I missed this the night it happened, but this video from Franco’s appearance on the Letterman show gets at a couple of truisms. Franco, as I re-discovered on interviewing him re: “Spring Breakers,” is no dumb actor, no matter how … Continue reading
He makes movies. He’s good in them. A couple have been hits. He can sing. He can dance. He’s good in live situations, funny and quick on his feet. Yeah, I would LOVE to see Neil Patrick Harris host the … Continue reading
The earliest reviews are leaning positive, though they seem fanboy heavy at this point. We know it’s almost two hours long, and that there’s a BIG cast to service, giving everybdy his or her screen time. Dwayne Johnson now has … Continue reading
You sit in a darkened room and images on a screen in front of you connect you to a story that is not your own, but that becomes yours. And if it’s working, you lose yourself in it. That sounds … Continue reading