Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? Omar Epps is captain on a space station where things go wrong, "3022"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 17, 2013
Yeah, a little hand-wringing must be underway this AM at Universal. “The Incredible Burt Wonderstone” is “an all-star comedy” and a bit of a throwback, a character comedy where none of the characters are Will Ferrell broad. And it has … Continue reading
I do believe Danny Boyle and I have chatted before on the cusp of St. Patrick’s Day. But I’ve never asked the great British filmmaker of Irish descent if he, when he’s stateside especially, gets caught up in the day … Continue reading