Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: "The Right One" goes a tad too wrong
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 17, 2013
Yeah, a little hand-wringing must be underway this AM at Universal. “The Incredible Burt Wonderstone” is “an all-star comedy” and a bit of a throwback, a character comedy where none of the characters are Will Ferrell broad. And it has … Continue reading
I do believe Danny Boyle and I have chatted before on the cusp of St. Patrick’s Day. But I’ve never asked the great British filmmaker of Irish descent if he, when he’s stateside especially, gets caught up in the day … Continue reading