Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Turkish "My Father's Violin (Babamin Kemani)" tugs at the heartstrings
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Classic Film Review: Renoir's "The Southerner (1945)"
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Preview: Is "Therapy Dogs" "the last high school movie?"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 17, 2013
Yeah, a little hand-wringing must be underway this AM at Universal. “The Incredible Burt Wonderstone” is “an all-star comedy” and a bit of a throwback, a character comedy where none of the characters are Will Ferrell broad. And it has … Continue reading
I do believe Danny Boyle and I have chatted before on the cusp of St. Patrick’s Day. But I’ve never asked the great British filmmaker of Irish descent if he, when he’s stateside especially, gets caught up in the day … Continue reading