Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 6, 2013
American voices such as Gillian Anderson, Christina Hendricks, Anton Yelchin, Aubrey Plaza (“Safety Not Guaranteed”) and many others do the voices in this nostalgic coming-of-age romance. “From Up on Poppy Hill” opened in Japan in 2011, and goes into limited … Continue reading
“Wreck it Ralph” looks to come in around $450 million, when all the counting is done in all the movie markets of Planet Earth. “The Hobbit: Part 1,” didn’t do well with critics, but cleared the $1 billion mark worldwide … Continue reading
Love that Tina. Love that Paul. A rom-com with them co-starring in it? I’m there. But “Admission” is a lot more complicated than that. She’s an Ivy League admissions counselor who stumbles into a Princeton prospect who might be a … Continue reading
Gerwig, cute and perky and confused and not quite getting it together. Mickey Sumner, the daughter of Sting. And the perfect David Bowie song for the soundtrack to the trailer. The director of “The Squid and the Whale” co-wrote … Continue reading