Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ramirez, Usher tangle impressively in "Hands of Stone"
- Movie Review: Audiences take "Don't Breathe" order seriously
- Movie Review --"Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV"
- Movie Review: "Southside With You"
- Movie Review -- Disingenuous Dinesh is back with "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party"
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
- Movie Review: What did they do to "Suicide Squad"?
- Movie Review: His son's dead, and the killers meet the Snowplow Man "In Order of Disappearance"
- Movie Review: Anna Gunn hides her cards well in "Equity"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 6, 2013
American voices such as Gillian Anderson, Christina Hendricks, Anton Yelchin, Aubrey Plaza (“Safety Not Guaranteed”) and many others do the voices in this nostalgic coming-of-age romance. “From Up on Poppy Hill” opened in Japan in 2011, and goes into limited … Continue reading
“Wreck it Ralph” looks to come in around $450 million, when all the counting is done in all the movie markets of Planet Earth. “The Hobbit: Part 1,” didn’t do well with critics, but cleared the $1 billion mark worldwide … Continue reading
Love that Tina. Love that Paul. A rom-com with them co-starring in it? I’m there. But “Admission” is a lot more complicated than that. She’s an Ivy League admissions counselor who stumbles into a Princeton prospect who might be a … Continue reading
Gerwig, cute and perky and confused and not quite getting it together. Mickey Sumner, the daughter of Sting. And the perfect David Bowie song for the soundtrack to the trailer. The director of “The Squid and the Whale” co-wrote … Continue reading