Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- No more Sir Bedivere, Rest in Peace, Terry Jones
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- The end of Monty Python? Terry Jones' dementia is so bad he can no longer speak
- Netflixable? A thriller set in a nursing home, "Eye for an Eye (Quien a hierro mata)"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 6, 2013
American voices such as Gillian Anderson, Christina Hendricks, Anton Yelchin, Aubrey Plaza (“Safety Not Guaranteed”) and many others do the voices in this nostalgic coming-of-age romance. “From Up on Poppy Hill” opened in Japan in 2011, and goes into limited … Continue reading
“Wreck it Ralph” looks to come in around $450 million, when all the counting is done in all the movie markets of Planet Earth. “The Hobbit: Part 1,” didn’t do well with critics, but cleared the $1 billion mark worldwide … Continue reading
Love that Tina. Love that Paul. A rom-com with them co-starring in it? I’m there. But “Admission” is a lot more complicated than that. She’s an Ivy League admissions counselor who stumbles into a Princeton prospect who might be a … Continue reading
Gerwig, cute and perky and confused and not quite getting it together. Mickey Sumner, the daughter of Sting. And the perfect David Bowie song for the soundtrack to the trailer. The director of “The Squid and the Whale” co-wrote … Continue reading