Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Movie Review: "Painted Woman"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "Klaus" gets Netflix into the holiday animation business with style
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 31, 2013
Crowd sourcing pushed for this, a shortened version of the trailer linked here that will run before showings of “Star Trek Into Darkness.” Private funds were raised — crowd-funding, actually. A suggestion? Get Nimoy to narrate. Or Takei. Somebody American … Continue reading
A large, extended family gathering in a remote home interrupted by a lone, murderous attacker. Crossbow, ax, an alarming mask, and motived. “You’re Next” has what I like in a horror picture — terror based in reality, a life-or-death dilemma … Continue reading
The universally poor reviews didn’t help Stephenie Meyer’s “The Host.” Word of mouth must have been weak, the novel wasn’t nearly as popular as “Twilight” and the cast lacked that pre-release K-Stew/R. Patts sizzle. So “The Host” will be lucky … Continue reading