Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 8, 2013
Modern dress, weekend party, black and white, jazz, and TV actors and some folks from “Cabin Fever,” I think. He spent no money, shot it at his house. A witty play gets the Whedon treatment. “Much Ado About Nothing” opens … Continue reading
“Oz, the Great and Powerful,” is opening in 3D, on almost 4,000 screens. And it has audience buzz, buzz quite separate from generally indifferent reviews (it’s better than the Rotten Tomatoes average suggests). That could add up to $80-85 million, … Continue reading