Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 8, 2013
Modern dress, weekend party, black and white, jazz, and TV actors and some folks from “Cabin Fever,” I think. He spent no money, shot it at his house. A witty play gets the Whedon treatment. “Much Ado About Nothing” opens … Continue reading
“Oz, the Great and Powerful,” is opening in 3D, on almost 4,000 screens. And it has audience buzz, buzz quite separate from generally indifferent reviews (it’s better than the Rotten Tomatoes average suggests). That could add up to $80-85 million, … Continue reading