Top Posts & Pages
- Series Review: Is "WandaVision" a Marvel?
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: Hanks anchors a Western parable, "News of the World"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 23, 2013
Just enough there to remind us how good he was in “Pitch Black,” and to make us forget “Chronicles of Riddick.” Sept. 6 is when this one hits.
It’s a champagne weekend over at Dreamworks, which did a healthy $12 million or so Friday heading for a $42-45 million weekend with the unproven (not a sequel) cave man comedy “The Croods.” Saturdays are always bigger for kids’ movies, … Continue reading