Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- "Save Ralph" aims to turn the tide against animal testing -- with Taika Waititi, Ricky Gervais and Olivia Munn and animation
- Netflixable? Sad, scenic "Keeping the Bees" shows a Turkey we never see in the movies
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
- Movie Review: Eckhart is prone to "Wander" in this conspiracy thriller
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 23, 2013
Just enough there to remind us how good he was in “Pitch Black,” and to make us forget “Chronicles of Riddick.” Sept. 6 is when this one hits.
It’s a champagne weekend over at Dreamworks, which did a healthy $12 million or so Friday heading for a $42-45 million weekend with the unproven (not a sequel) cave man comedy “The Croods.” Saturdays are always bigger for kids’ movies, … Continue reading