Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: A Dystopian Future whose hopes hang on a "Vesper"
- Movie Review: Workplace Ditzes in the Zoom Meeting era -- "Out of Office"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Antonio Banderas classes up "The Enforcer"
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 14, 2013
Hitchcock’s last “Hitchcock Blonde” was Tippi Hedren, of “The Birds” and one other of Sir Alfred’s ’60s films. She’ll be a special guest at this year’s Florida Film Festival. April 12, she’ll appear at a showing of “The Birds” and … Continue reading
I never warmed to, and barely even checked out the TV series “Veronica Mars” during its run. With Kristen Bell being the only cast member to truly break out into movies, and not exactly setting the box office or the … Continue reading
In his salad days, Aussie director P. J. Hogan specialized in daft, edgy comedies about wildly eccentric characters, people so giddy they’d burst into song when words failed them. And the world fell in love with Toni Collette’s ABBA obsession … Continue reading
Rude, crude, edgy and dark, here’s a movie that finally lets Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson and Selena Gomez abandon whatever “good girl” image they have and take us on a down and dirty ride about college girls robbing people to … Continue reading
He first gained notice in “Bridesmaids,” as the inexplicably Irish Wisconsin State Trooper. She’s been a mainstay of Australian film since “Rabbit Proof Fence,” one of the most accomplished Aboriginal actresses ever — “Bran Nue Day,” “Mental,” and now, as … Continue reading