Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
- Netflixable? Shooting it out in Albania with "The Brave"
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 14, 2013
Hitchcock’s last “Hitchcock Blonde” was Tippi Hedren, of “The Birds” and one other of Sir Alfred’s ’60s films. She’ll be a special guest at this year’s Florida Film Festival. April 12, she’ll appear at a showing of “The Birds” and … Continue reading
I never warmed to, and barely even checked out the TV series “Veronica Mars” during its run. With Kristen Bell being the only cast member to truly break out into movies, and not exactly setting the box office or the … Continue reading
In his salad days, Aussie director P. J. Hogan specialized in daft, edgy comedies about wildly eccentric characters, people so giddy they’d burst into song when words failed them. And the world fell in love with Toni Collette’s ABBA obsession … Continue reading
Rude, crude, edgy and dark, here’s a movie that finally lets Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson and Selena Gomez abandon whatever “good girl” image they have and take us on a down and dirty ride about college girls robbing people to … Continue reading
He first gained notice in “Bridesmaids,” as the inexplicably Irish Wisconsin State Trooper. She’s been a mainstay of Australian film since “Rabbit Proof Fence,” one of the most accomplished Aboriginal actresses ever — “Bran Nue Day,” “Mental,” and now, as … Continue reading