Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "The Birth of a Nation"
- Movie Review -- "Hillsong: Let Hope Rise"
- Movie Review: Is "ClownTown" behind all the creepy clown sightings all over the South?
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
- Movie Review: "Milton's Secret"
- Movie Preview: Nobody is on the fence about "Bad Santa 2"
- Movie Review: "When the Bough Breaks"
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
- Movie Review: "The Late Bloomer"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
“A” is for agonizing, awful and apocalyptic. “B is for bizarre, brutal and bloody. “D” is for disturbing, deeply disturbing, “S” for subversive, “T” for twisted and trangressive. “The ABCs of Death” is an instant midnight movie, a morbid mishmash … Continue reading
You could tell this weekend was going to be a bust at the movies by the scarcity of traffic reading online reviews of “21 and Over” and “Last Exorcism Part II” and “Jack the Giant Slayer.” That’s how bad buzz … Continue reading
Omar Sy was the tall, blunt chatterbox who turned the French race-class-disability clash comedy “The Intouchables” into a huge worldwide hit, a big enough hit that Hollywood is now talking about remaking it. A pretty big figure in French film … Continue reading