Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Audiences take "Don't Breathe" order seriously
- Movie Review: Ramirez, Usher tangle impressively in "Hands of Stone"
- Movie Review --"Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV"
- Movie Review -- Disingenuous Dinesh is back with "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party"
- Movie Review: Anna Gunn hides her cards well in "Equity"
- Movie Review: "Autumn Blood"
- Movie Review: Magnificent "Anthropoid" is one of the best movies of the summer
- Movie Review: What did they do to "Suicide Squad"?
- Movie Review: His son's dead, and the killers meet the Snowplow Man "In Order of Disappearance"
- Movie Review: "Southside With You"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
“A” is for agonizing, awful and apocalyptic. “B is for bizarre, brutal and bloody. “D” is for disturbing, deeply disturbing, “S” for subversive, “T” for twisted and trangressive. “The ABCs of Death” is an instant midnight movie, a morbid mishmash … Continue reading
You could tell this weekend was going to be a bust at the movies by the scarcity of traffic reading online reviews of “21 and Over” and “Last Exorcism Part II” and “Jack the Giant Slayer.” That’s how bad buzz … Continue reading
Omar Sy was the tall, blunt chatterbox who turned the French race-class-disability clash comedy “The Intouchables” into a huge worldwide hit, a big enough hit that Hollywood is now talking about remaking it. A pretty big figure in French film … Continue reading