Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Will Michael Shannon finally "get the girl" in "Frank & Lola"?
- The Best Films of 2016
- Movie Review: "The Babadook"
- Movie Review: "Manchester by the Sea"
- Movie Review: The sap almost drowns Lautner's "Run the Tide"
- Documentary Review -- "The Bug: Life and Times of the People's Car"
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
- Movie Review: "La La Land" triumphs over bland -- eventually
- Box Office: "Moana" skates ahead of "Frozen," "Incarnate" bombs, Beatty's a bust
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
“A” is for agonizing, awful and apocalyptic. “B is for bizarre, brutal and bloody. “D” is for disturbing, deeply disturbing, “S” for subversive, “T” for twisted and trangressive. “The ABCs of Death” is an instant midnight movie, a morbid mishmash … Continue reading
You could tell this weekend was going to be a bust at the movies by the scarcity of traffic reading online reviews of “21 and Over” and “Last Exorcism Part II” and “Jack the Giant Slayer.” That’s how bad buzz … Continue reading
Omar Sy was the tall, blunt chatterbox who turned the French race-class-disability clash comedy “The Intouchables” into a huge worldwide hit, a big enough hit that Hollywood is now talking about remaking it. A pretty big figure in French film … Continue reading