Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review -- Disingenuous Dinesh is back with "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party"
- Movie Review: "Jason Bourne" again
- Movie Review: "Bad Moms" just aren't bad enough
- Movie Review: "Ice Age: Collision Course"
- Movie Review: "Lights Out"
- Box Office: Does "Ghostbusters'" $45 million opening make it a flop?
- Movie Review: "Star Trek Beyond"
- Movie Review: "Ghostbusters" are empowered, but at a loss for laughs
- Movie Review: The horror isn't just in her head in "Sun Choke"
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
“A” is for agonizing, awful and apocalyptic. “B is for bizarre, brutal and bloody. “D” is for disturbing, deeply disturbing, “S” for subversive, “T” for twisted and trangressive. “The ABCs of Death” is an instant midnight movie, a morbid mishmash … Continue reading
You could tell this weekend was going to be a bust at the movies by the scarcity of traffic reading online reviews of “21 and Over” and “Last Exorcism Part II” and “Jack the Giant Slayer.” That’s how bad buzz … Continue reading
Omar Sy was the tall, blunt chatterbox who turned the French race-class-disability clash comedy “The Intouchables” into a huge worldwide hit, a big enough hit that Hollywood is now talking about remaking it. A pretty big figure in French film … Continue reading