Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Bus driver/poet finds inspiration all around him in "Paterson" New Jersey
- Will Universal pull "A Dog's Purpose"?
- Movie Review: "The Babadook"
- Movie Review: M. Night gets his chutzpah back with "Split"
- Movie Review: "20th Century Women"
- Movie Review: "The Good Neighbor"
- Movie Review: Sons are tested when dad takes them to the "Edge of Winter"
- Movie Review: His son's dead, and the killers meet the Snowplow Man "In Order of Disappearance"
- Movie Review: "Mr. Church"
- Movie Review: "La La Land" triumphs over bland -- eventually
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
“A” is for agonizing, awful and apocalyptic. “B is for bizarre, brutal and bloody. “D” is for disturbing, deeply disturbing, “S” for subversive, “T” for twisted and trangressive. “The ABCs of Death” is an instant midnight movie, a morbid mishmash … Continue reading
You could tell this weekend was going to be a bust at the movies by the scarcity of traffic reading online reviews of “21 and Over” and “Last Exorcism Part II” and “Jack the Giant Slayer.” That’s how bad buzz … Continue reading
Omar Sy was the tall, blunt chatterbox who turned the French race-class-disability clash comedy “The Intouchables” into a huge worldwide hit, a big enough hit that Hollywood is now talking about remaking it. A pretty big figure in French film … Continue reading