Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- The voice-over on Joe Biden's new ad is unmistakable -- Recognize it?
- Bingworthy? Anya Taylor-Joy looks for checkmate in "The Queen's Gambit"
- Netflixable? Animated "Over the Moon" marries Chinese animation and sensibilities to Hollywood storytelling
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
“A” is for agonizing, awful and apocalyptic. “B is for bizarre, brutal and bloody. “D” is for disturbing, deeply disturbing, “S” for subversive, “T” for twisted and trangressive. “The ABCs of Death” is an instant midnight movie, a morbid mishmash … Continue reading
You could tell this weekend was going to be a bust at the movies by the scarcity of traffic reading online reviews of “21 and Over” and “Last Exorcism Part II” and “Jack the Giant Slayer.” That’s how bad buzz … Continue reading
Omar Sy was the tall, blunt chatterbox who turned the French race-class-disability clash comedy “The Intouchables” into a huge worldwide hit, a big enough hit that Hollywood is now talking about remaking it. A pretty big figure in French film … Continue reading