Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- RIP Ennio Morricone, master of the Spaghetti Western score
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
“A” is for agonizing, awful and apocalyptic. “B is for bizarre, brutal and bloody. “D” is for disturbing, deeply disturbing, “S” for subversive, “T” for twisted and trangressive. “The ABCs of Death” is an instant midnight movie, a morbid mishmash … Continue reading
You could tell this weekend was going to be a bust at the movies by the scarcity of traffic reading online reviews of “21 and Over” and “Last Exorcism Part II” and “Jack the Giant Slayer.” That’s how bad buzz … Continue reading
Omar Sy was the tall, blunt chatterbox who turned the French race-class-disability clash comedy “The Intouchables” into a huge worldwide hit, a big enough hit that Hollywood is now talking about remaking it. A pretty big figure in French film … Continue reading