Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
“A” is for agonizing, awful and apocalyptic. “B is for bizarre, brutal and bloody. “D” is for disturbing, deeply disturbing, “S” for subversive, “T” for twisted and trangressive. “The ABCs of Death” is an instant midnight movie, a morbid mishmash … Continue reading
You could tell this weekend was going to be a bust at the movies by the scarcity of traffic reading online reviews of “21 and Over” and “Last Exorcism Part II” and “Jack the Giant Slayer.” That’s how bad buzz … Continue reading
Omar Sy was the tall, blunt chatterbox who turned the French race-class-disability clash comedy “The Intouchables” into a huge worldwide hit, a big enough hit that Hollywood is now talking about remaking it. A pretty big figure in French film … Continue reading