Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Boo! A Madea Halloween"
- Movie Review: Faith-based "Priceless" lacks urgency
- Movie Review: "The Girl on the Train"
- Movie Review -- Disingenuous Dinesh is back with "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party"
- Movie Review: "The 13th" makes the "Prison Industrial Complex" argument on Netflix
- Movie Review: "The Good Neighbor"
- Movie Review: Is "ClownTown" behind all the creepy clown sightings all over the South?
- Movie Review: "Max Steel"offers minimal entertainment
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
- Movie Review --"Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
“A” is for agonizing, awful and apocalyptic. “B is for bizarre, brutal and bloody. “D” is for disturbing, deeply disturbing, “S” for subversive, “T” for twisted and trangressive. “The ABCs of Death” is an instant midnight movie, a morbid mishmash … Continue reading
You could tell this weekend was going to be a bust at the movies by the scarcity of traffic reading online reviews of “21 and Over” and “Last Exorcism Part II” and “Jack the Giant Slayer.” That’s how bad buzz … Continue reading
Omar Sy was the tall, blunt chatterbox who turned the French race-class-disability clash comedy “The Intouchables” into a huge worldwide hit, a big enough hit that Hollywood is now talking about remaking it. A pretty big figure in French film … Continue reading