Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Classic Film Review: Brando, Woodward, Magnani and Stapleton and Tennessee Williams -- "The Fugitive Kind"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? "Confessions of an Invisible Girl" include Brazilians and waxing
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 24, 2013
There was a sequel novel to the book, “Trainspotting,” that Danny Boyle directed into a career-making hit back in 1996. “Porno” is that sequel, and Danny Boyle is anxious to film it. But he’s still got a year or two … Continue reading
A Big back-on-track weekend for the movies, which had been down as much as 12% in admissions thus far this year. “The Croods” filled in that family movie shortage by blowing up to a $44 million opening. That’s not Pixar … Continue reading