Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Indian Village goes French New Wave, "Adieu, Godard"
- Movie Preview: Netflix gets in the Queen Latifah business with a road-trip thriller -- "End of the Road"
- Movie Review: "Delia's Gone," a Vengeance Thriller with a Twist
- Movie Review: She's baaaaack -- "Orphan: First Kill"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
- Movie Review: No Lie, "Lie Hard" is excruciatingly bad
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 24, 2013
There was a sequel novel to the book, “Trainspotting,” that Danny Boyle directed into a career-making hit back in 1996. “Porno” is that sequel, and Danny Boyle is anxious to film it. But he’s still got a year or two … Continue reading
A Big back-on-track weekend for the movies, which had been down as much as 12% in admissions thus far this year. “The Croods” filled in that family movie shortage by blowing up to a $44 million opening. That’s not Pixar … Continue reading