Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Movie Review: "Painted Woman"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Netflixable? "Klaus" gets Netflix into the holiday animation business with style
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: A "Joker" dances through America's Darkest Hours
- Netflixable? Worthington is "Fractured" when his wife and daughter go missing
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 24, 2013
There was a sequel novel to the book, “Trainspotting,” that Danny Boyle directed into a career-making hit back in 1996. “Porno” is that sequel, and Danny Boyle is anxious to film it. But he’s still got a year or two … Continue reading
A Big back-on-track weekend for the movies, which had been down as much as 12% in admissions thus far this year. “The Croods” filled in that family movie shortage by blowing up to a $44 million opening. That’s not Pixar … Continue reading