Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Netflixable? "A Girl like Grace" is going to make some mistakes
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: Denzel, Malek and Leto get "The Little Things" right
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Movie Review: "Some Southern Waters" wash up on a David Lynch shore
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 24, 2013
There was a sequel novel to the book, “Trainspotting,” that Danny Boyle directed into a career-making hit back in 1996. “Porno” is that sequel, and Danny Boyle is anxious to film it. But he’s still got a year or two … Continue reading
A Big back-on-track weekend for the movies, which had been down as much as 12% in admissions thus far this year. “The Croods” filled in that family movie shortage by blowing up to a $44 million opening. That’s not Pixar … Continue reading