Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Review: Ozark legend conjures up a "Lost Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: March 7, 2013
Jason Bateman, Hope Davis, Paula Patton, adults and kids, reporters and crooks, all brought together by the vulnerability and horror putting all your business on the Internet can provide.
The phrase “not previewed for critics” carries a certain amount of bad baggage. Not every movie hidden from the press is bad. Almost, though. Colin Farrell stars in “Dead Man Down,” along with Noomi Rapace and as a crime lord … Continue reading
For the first time in over a month, filmgoers are worked up to go see something new at the movies this weekend. Thanks to “Oz, the Great and Powerful.” Sam Raimi’s “Wizard of Oz” prequel is expected to do upwards … Continue reading
Deadline.com reports that the new film by Alejandro Gonzalez Innarito (“Amores Perros,” “Babel,” “Biutiful,” “21 Grams”) will be titled “Birdman,” and that it will shoot in an empty theater on Broadway this spring. Michael Keaton, Emma Stone, Naomi Watts, Zach … Continue reading
It’s Thursday, time for my regular chat with Mike “Bulldog” Bianchi over at the Open Mike show on 740 The Game. We’ll deconstruct “Oz, the Great and Powerful,” with James Franco and Three Bland Witches. We’ll parse the history of … Continue reading