Apparently. Still trying to get my mind around him showing up in a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and then this comes up. He’ll sort of do a version of the grizzled vet of the airwaves he played in “Morning Glory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "The Disaster Artist" Gives His All, and Still makes an Awful Movie
- Movie Review: "The Tribes of Palos Verdes"
- Movie Review: Robert Reich tries to Talk America into "Saving Capitalism"
- Movie Review: Solid cast can't rescue "Shot Caller" from prison pic formula
- HBO Documentary Review -- "The Newspaperman: The Life and Times of Ben Bradlee"
- Movie Review: Pixar finds its Sweet Spot Again with the Enchanting "Coco"
- Movie Review: "The Star" Struggles to Find Laughs in the Nativity Story
- Movie Review: Do Your "Disaster Artist" Homework and watch "The Room"
- Movie Review: "The Drowning" quietly tugs you under
- Pixar's John Lasseter: Another Hollywood "Inappropriate" Hugger?
Find a Movie Review