Apparently. Still trying to get my mind around him showing up in a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and then this comes up. He’ll sort of do a version of the grizzled vet of the airwaves he played in “Morning Glory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "The Shack"needed serious renovation
- Movie Review: "The Boss Baby" brings grown-up laughs
- Movie Review -- "U.S.S. Indianapolis: Men of Courage"
- Movie Review: "Life" comes and goes, but "Alien" endures
- Movie Review: Superfluous or not, "Beauty and the Beast" still works
- Box Office: "Power Rangers" pop, "Life" underwhelms, "CHIPS" bomb
- "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri" gives us Frances McDormand as a badass
- Movie Review: "Power Rangers" pack more pep than punch
- Movie Review: Picking off gringos isn't much fun in "The Belko Experiment"
- Movie Review: "Before the Fall"
Find a Movie Review