Apparently. Still trying to get my mind around him showing up in a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and then this comes up. He’ll sort of do a version of the grizzled vet of the airwaves he played in “Morning Glory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Keaton sizzles on the griddle as "The Founder"
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
- Movie Review: "La La Land" triumphs over bland -- eventually
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
- Movie Review: "Elle" makes Verhoeven relevant again
- Movie Review: "The Good Neighbor"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Movie Review: Scorsese's mad movie prayer is answered with "Silence
- Movie Review: Adios, "Bye Bye Man"
- Movie Review: His son's dead, and the killers meet the Snowplow Man "In Order of Disappearance"
Find a Movie Review