Apparently. Still trying to get my mind around him showing up in a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and then this comes up. He’ll sort of do a version of the grizzled vet of the airwaves he played in “Morning Glory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
- Movie Review -- "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales"
- Movie Review: "Alien" breaks its "Covenant" with the audience
- Movie Review: Worthington is strong, silent and deadly in "The Hunter's Prayer"
- Movie Review: Waterlogged "Baywatch" goes down for the third time
- Movie Review: "Berlin Syndrome" brings torture porn back to Deutschland
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: "Year by the Sea" only seems that long
- Movie Review: "The Case for Christ" gets tossed out of court
- Movie Review: "xXx" proves there's no such thing as "clean Diesel"
Find a Movie Review