Apparently. Still trying to get my mind around him showing up in a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and then this comes up. He’ll sort of do a version of the grizzled vet of the airwaves he played in “Morning Glory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Vedder and Pearl Jam cheer on the Cubs in "Let's Play Two"
- Movie Review: "The Drowning" quietly tugs you under
- Movie Review: Solid cast can't rescue "Shot Caller" from prison pic formula
- Movie Review: Harry Dean Stanton takes a deserved curtain call as "Lucky"
- Movie Review: Warners Delivers the Creme de la Stephen King with "It"
- Movie Review: Justin Long suffers as the ex at the wedding who came quite "Literally, Right Before Aaron"
- Movie Review: Immortality just adds nightmares when you're "Realive"
- Movie Review -- "Kingsman: The Golden Circle" spirals down, down down the drain
- Movie Review: In "Don't Sleep," the title is a plea that'll fall on deaf ears
- Movie Review: "Pray for Rain," but wear your waders
Find a Movie Review