Apparently. Still trying to get my mind around him showing up in a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and then this comes up. He’ll sort of do a version of the grizzled vet of the airwaves he played in “Morning Glory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
- Movie Review --"Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV"
- Movie Review: Ramirez, Usher tangle impressively in "Hands of Stone"
- Movie Review -- Disingenuous Dinesh is back with "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party"
- Movie Review: "Indignation"
- Movie Review: The horror isn't just in her head in "Sun Choke"
- Movie Review: Audiences take "Don't Breathe" order seriously
- Movie Review: Jared Leto's "Mr. Nobody" finally makes it into theaters
- Movie Review: "Autumn Blood"
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
Find a Movie Review