Apparently. Still trying to get my mind around him showing up in a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and then this comes up. He’ll sort of do a version of the grizzled vet of the airwaves he played in “Morning Glory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Say it Loud, he's "Black Panther" and he's Proud
- Movie Review: "Samson" needed a better Delilah...and Samson
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Spy games are sex games in "Red Sparrow"
- Movie Review: Churchill's "Darkest Hour" is Gary Oldman's Finest
- Movie Review: The breathless romantic melodrama that is "Call Me by Your Name"
- Movie Review -- "Star Wars: The Last Jedi"
- Movie Review: Heather Graham directs a Heather Graham sex comedy, "Half Magic"
- Movie Review: "Thumper" goes Undercover in the Meth Epidemic
- Is Guillermo Del Toro's "The Shape of Water" a ripoff of this award-winning student film?
Find a Movie Review