Apparently. Still trying to get my mind around him showing up in a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and then this comes up. He’ll sort of do a version of the grizzled vet of the airwaves he played in “Morning Glory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Logan" ends the Wolverine's run with guts and grace
- Movie Review: Universal sells China "The Great Wall"
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
- Movie Review: Sons are tested when dad takes them to the "Edge of Winter"
- Movie Review: "The Good Neighbor"
- Movie Review: Ukraine's long beef with Mother Russia gets an airing in "Bitter Harvest"
- Movie Review: "A Cure for Wellness"
- Movie Review: "Fifty Shades" isn't "Darker" -- duller? Maybe.
- Movie Review: Wordless anime "The Red Turtle" loses something in, uh, translation
- Movie Review: Jared Leto's "Mr. Nobody" finally makes it into theaters
Find a Movie Review