Apparently. Still trying to get my mind around him showing up in a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and then this comes up. He’ll sort of do a version of the grizzled vet of the airwaves he played in “Morning Glory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Boo! A Madea Halloween"
- Movie Review: Faith-based "Priceless" lacks urgency
- Movie Review: "The Girl on the Train"
- Movie Review: "The 13th" makes the "Prison Industrial Complex" argument on Netflix
- Movie Review: "The Good Neighbor"
- Movie Review: Is "ClownTown" behind all the creepy clown sightings all over the South?
- Movie Review -- Disingenuous Dinesh is back with "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party"
- Movie Review: Jared Leto's "Mr. Nobody" finally makes it into theaters
- Movie Review: "A Man Called Ove" gives cranky Swedes a good name
- Movie Review: Magnificent "Anthropoid" is one of the best movies of the summer
Find a Movie Review