Apparently. Still trying to get my mind around him showing up in a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and then this comes up. He’ll sort of do a version of the grizzled vet of the airwaves he played in “Morning Glory.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Nolan immerses us all in the harrowing history of "Dunkirk"
- Movie: "13 Cameras" tries to get under your skin by getting inside your house
- Movie Review: "Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets"
- Movie Review: "Girls Trip" knows what it means to "Get Turnt" in New Orleans
- Movie Review: "War for the Planet of the Apes"
- Movie Review: Butler tries something melodramatic and conventional as "A Family Man"
- Best cameo in "Dunkirk?"
- Movie Review: Cross-cultural romance runs up against "The Big Sick"
- Movie Review: "The Dark Knight Rises"
- Movie Review: "The Good Neighbor"
Find a Movie Review