Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Disappearance at Clifton Hill" leads to a lifelong obsession
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Bingeworthy? Ill-conceived "Space Force" is a mission that should have been aborted
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 29, 2019
A sonata isn’t just a drab Hyundai sedan or a sleep-aid meant to treat insomnia. It’s a work for a solo instrumentalist, typically, in classical music, composed for violin or piano, although there are flute, organ and clarinet works famous … Continue reading
That’s not a terrible plummet, more a steep falloff for the “final” “Star Wars” film. It’s still trailing “Last Jedi,” at this same point in release. A big Xmas pushed it over $300 million and narrowed that gap considerably. Any … Continue reading