Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Gibson's the bomb squad cop, Kevin Dillon's the hacker in the "Hot Seat"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: "Ash & Dust," and blood and revenge over a mysterious box
- Classic Film Review: Robert Redford IS "Jeremiah Johnson" (1972)
- Movie Review: Louis C.K. directs and acts in "Fourth of July"
- Documentary Review -- "Hallelujah: Leonard Cohen, a Journey, a Song"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 29, 2019
A sonata isn’t just a drab Hyundai sedan or a sleep-aid meant to treat insomnia. It’s a work for a solo instrumentalist, typically, in classical music, composed for violin or piano, although there are flute, organ and clarinet works famous … Continue reading
That’s not a terrible plummet, more a steep falloff for the “final” “Star Wars” film. It’s still trailing “Last Jedi,” at this same point in release. A big Xmas pushed it over $300 million and narrowed that gap considerably. Any … Continue reading