Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Netflixable? Filipino romance promises lifelong devotion to "My Amanda"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? "Fear Street Part 3" goes to 1666 to wrap it all up
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 20, 2019
Heavens, the venom hurled at “Cats,” one of the first big “tourist attraction” musicals, finally brought to the big screen and with a star-studded cast, no less. Long-planned, long-thought unfilmable, a hodgepodge of songs and feline choreography and feelings attached … Continue reading
All the opening weekend projections for the “last” film in the latest “Star Wars” have been in the $170 million range. With the film slightly underperforming compared to “Last Jedi” Thursday night, that seems reasonable. $45 million was “Jedi” managed, … Continue reading
It ends just as predictably as it began, a trilogy of “Star Wars” movies built on George Lucas’s Greatest Hits. J.J. Abrams produced three of the biggest blockbusters in screen history, and with “The Rise of Skywalker,” directed two of … Continue reading
A teen pregnancy drama coming this March looks promising.
An agoraphobia thriller in the “Rear Window” mold? Intrigued.
Big break for Denzel’s son.