Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Documentary Review: Rare titles are the Holy Grail to "The Booksellers"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Netflixable? "All the Bright Places" are where they store the schmaltz
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 20, 2019
Heavens,the venom hurled at “Cats,” one of the first big “tourist attraction” musicals, finally brought to the big screen and with a star-studded cast, no less. Long-planned, long-thought unfilmmable, a hodgepodge of songs and feline choreography and feelings attached to … Continue reading
All the opening weekend projections for the “last” film in the latest “Star Wars” have been in the $170 million range. With the film slightly underperforming compared to “Last Jedi” Thursday night, that seems reasonable. $45 million was “Jedi” managed, … Continue reading
It ends just as predictably as it began, a trilogy of “Star Wars” movies built on George Lucas’s Greatest Hits. J.J. Abrams produced three of the biggest blockbusters in screen history, and with “The Rise of Skywalker,” directed two of … Continue reading
A teen pregnancy drama coming this March looks promising.
An agoraphobia thriller in the “Rear Window” mold? Intrigued.
Big break for Denzel’s son.