Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Disappearance at Clifton Hill" leads to a lifelong obsession
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Bingeworthy? Ill-conceived "Space Force" is a mission that should have been aborted
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 20, 2019
Heavens,the venom hurled at “Cats,” one of the first big “tourist attraction” musicals, finally brought to the big screen and with a star-studded cast, no less. Long-planned, long-thought unfilmmable, a hodgepodge of songs and feline choreography and feelings attached to … Continue reading
All the opening weekend projections for the “last” film in the latest “Star Wars” have been in the $170 million range. With the film slightly underperforming compared to “Last Jedi” Thursday night, that seems reasonable. $45 million was “Jedi” managed, … Continue reading
It ends just as predictably as it began, a trilogy of “Star Wars” movies built on George Lucas’s Greatest Hits. J.J. Abrams produced three of the biggest blockbusters in screen history, and with “The Rise of Skywalker,” directed two of … Continue reading
A teen pregnancy drama coming this March looks promising.
An agoraphobia thriller in the “Rear Window” mold? Intrigued.
Big break for Denzel’s son.