Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Disappearance at Clifton Hill" leads to a lifelong obsession
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Bingeworthy? Ill-conceived "Space Force" is a mission that should have been aborted
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 21, 2019
The late Peter Sellers was one of the greatest mimics and finest comic actors in screen history. His career was filled with films which weren’t worthy of his prodigious talents, but he got two shots at winning an acting Oscar … Continue reading
He isn’t driving spikes into railroad ties these days. But “John Henry” is still toting that hammer. And he’s about to go all Terry Crews on Ludacris and the bad guys of The Hood. “John Henry” is headed our way … Continue reading
The ears wiggle, the tails twitch and twirl and the actors costumed and digitally furred thusly as cat-sized. And the Internet has been pounding the look of “Cats” since the first trailer dropped last summer. Reviews — on the younger-skewing, … Continue reading
Did you see the Swedish film “Force Majuere” a few years back? It was a dark DARK comedy about a family falling to pieces on a Swiss ski trip thanks to the husband’s failing the most basic “man test” of … Continue reading