Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Netflixable? "All the Bright Places" are where they store the schmaltz
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Documentary Review: Rare titles are the Holy Grail to "The Booksellers"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: Winterbottom and Coogan serve up a modern take on "Greed"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 21, 2019
The late Peter Sellers was one of the greatest mimics and finest comic actors in screen history. His career was filled with films which weren’t worthy of his prodigious talents, but he got two shots at winning an acting Oscar … Continue reading
He isn’t driving spikes into railroad ties these days. But “John Henry” is still toting that hammer. And he’s about to go all Terry Crews on Ludacris and the bad guys of The Hood. “John Henry” is headed our way … Continue reading
The ears wiggle, the tails twitch and twirl and the actors costumed and digitally furred thusly as cat-sized. And the Internet has been pounding the look of “Cats” since the first trailer dropped last summer. Reviews — on the younger-skewing, … Continue reading
Did you see the Swedish film “Force Majuere” a few years back? It was a dark DARK comedy about a family falling to pieces on a Swiss ski trip thanks to the husband’s failing the most basic “man test” of … Continue reading