Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Netflixable? Cop digs into gay murders in 1980s Poland, and a cover-up -- "Operation Hyacinth"
- Movie Review: If only they'd remembered Harvey Keitel is "Lansky"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 21, 2019
The late Peter Sellers was one of the greatest mimics and finest comic actors in screen history. His career was filled with films which weren’t worthy of his prodigious talents, but he got two shots at winning an acting Oscar … Continue reading
He isn’t driving spikes into railroad ties these days. But “John Henry” is still toting that hammer. And he’s about to go all Terry Crews on Ludacris and the bad guys of The Hood. “John Henry” is headed our way … Continue reading
The ears wiggle, the tails twitch and twirl and the actors costumed and digitally furred thusly as cat-sized. And the Internet has been pounding the look of “Cats” since the first trailer dropped last summer. Reviews — on the younger-skewing, … Continue reading
Did you see the Swedish film “Force Majuere” a few years back? It was a dark DARK comedy about a family falling to pieces on a Swiss ski trip thanks to the husband’s failing the most basic “man test” of … Continue reading