Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? Millie Bobby Brown sleuths as "Enola Holmes"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- For the last time, Idris Elba sings
- Movie Review: The horrors of taking a "Shortcut," coming to a drive-in near you
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 8, 2019
A $34 million weekend means one final win for “Frozen 2.” It was projected to clear $40, and that didn’t happen. “Jumanji 2” will push it into the past starting next weekend. $60 million is the early projection for that … Continue reading
The time setting is apt, the messaging of a strong woman “persisting” unmistakable. An improvement on the original?
If “Rogue One” taught us nothing, aside from the sure knowledge that it’s not hard to find somebody better than J.J. Abrams to make a “Star Wars” movie, it’s that we should never under-estimate Felicity Jones’ ability to “sell” an … Continue reading
Well, let us see what Amazon has put on one screen within 100 miles of me, shall we?