Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Gibson's the bomb squad cop, Kevin Dillon's the hacker in the "Hot Seat"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: "Ash & Dust," and blood and revenge over a mysterious box
- Classic Film Review: Robert Redford IS "Jeremiah Johnson" (1972)
- Movie Review: Louis C.K. directs and acts in "Fourth of July"
- Documentary Review -- "Hallelujah: Leonard Cohen, a Journey, a Song"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 8, 2019
A $34 million weekend means one final win for “Frozen 2.” It was projected to clear $40, and that didn’t happen. “Jumanji 2” will push it into the past starting next weekend. $60 million is the early projection for that … Continue reading
The time setting is apt, the messaging of a strong woman “persisting” unmistakable. An improvement on the original?
If “Rogue One” taught us nothing, aside from the sure knowledge that it’s not hard to find somebody better than J.J. Abrams to make a “Star Wars” movie, it’s that we should never under-estimate Felicity Jones’ ability to “sell” an … Continue reading
Well, let us see what Amazon has put on one screen within 100 miles of me, shall we?