Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- BOX OFFICE: Another "Wakanda" wipe out, "Strange World" Bombs
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Daughter's Mad for Madden, and saving Dad's NFL career in "Fantasy Football"
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
- Movie Review: Horses and Snow and Gunslingers So Slow -- "The Desperate Riders"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 13, 2019
The newspaper treated as the villain in Clint Eastwood and screenwriter Billy Ray’s warped, wingnut friendly movie, was no such thing. They were the first to report the fact that he could not have done it. Go to the link … Continue reading
Quick show of hands, who among you got through “6 Underground,” I mean ALL the way through it? Because I was ready to give up, ten minutes in. I may be a big Ryan Reynolds fan, but even I have … Continue reading
Breathtakingly beautiful, poetic, soulful and chillingly topical, Terrence Malick’s “A Hidden Place” searches for righteousness in a time when cruelty and evil are the popular will. This dream fugue of a movie is three hour meditation on the bravery of … Continue reading
Love just LOVE that Imogen Poots. Even if there is no way that line will ever NOT be funny. An actress who has made interesting choices ever since “V for Vendetta,” “Me and Orson Welles” and “28 Weeks Later” put … Continue reading
No news flash there, right? A blockbuster sequel that adds more demographics to its star power, set to dominate the last free weekend before “Star Wars” eats Christmas. I wasn’t nuts about”Jumanji: The Next Level.” Adding Danny Glover and Dann … Continue reading