Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Disappearance at Clifton Hill" leads to a lifelong obsession
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Bingeworthy? Ill-conceived "Space Force" is a mission that should have been aborted
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 14, 2019
In her forty years on the screen, nobody has been better at “making it real” than Alfre Woodard. So don’t drop in on “Clemency” expecting histrionics. She plays a prison warden at a penitentiary with a crowded Death Row, and … Continue reading
Estimates on the opening weekend take of a middling “Jumanji” sequel were in the $40-$44 million range, and appear to be on the low side. If Saturday is anything like Thursday night and Friday, it could hit $50 million. The … Continue reading