Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Gibson's the bomb squad cop, Kevin Dillon's the hacker in the "Hot Seat"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: "Ash & Dust," and blood and revenge over a mysterious box
- Classic Film Review: Robert Redford IS "Jeremiah Johnson" (1972)
- Movie Review: Louis C.K. directs and acts in "Fourth of July"
- Documentary Review -- "Hallelujah: Leonard Cohen, a Journey, a Song"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 14, 2019
In her forty years on the screen, nobody has been better at “making it real” than Alfre Woodard. So don’t drop in on “Clemency” expecting histrionics. She plays a prison warden at a penitentiary with a crowded Death Row, and … Continue reading
Estimates on the opening weekend take of a middling “Jumanji” sequel were in the $40-$44 million range, and appear to be on the low side. If Saturday is anything like Thursday night and Friday, it could hit $50 million. The … Continue reading