Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Netflixable? Animated "Over the Moon" marries Chinese animation and sensibilities to Hollywood storytelling
- Movie Review: "Borat Subsequent Moviefilm," just as outrageous, not as funny
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Bingworthy? Anya Taylor-Joy looks for checkmate in "The Queen's Gambit"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 23, 2019
Here’s an unsophisticated, ribald and trigger-happy “Knives Out” for those who like their whodunits with a tad more spice, bloodshed and profanity. “Kill Ben Lyk” is a daft and dizzy Brit farce about a lot of people with the same … Continue reading
Book Review: Anthony Daniels gets behind the scenes, and gets even in “I Am C3PO: The Inside Story” of his life with “Star Wars”
Do you know the horror film “Blue Harvest?” Ever heard of it? No? That’s because it doesn’t exist. It was the cover-name for a short duration film shoot in the desert Southwest way back in the early ’80s. It came … Continue reading
This was probably reason enough to take on “Cats.” Jennifer Hudson made this Aretha Franklin biopic for MGM, but overseas it will be distributed by Universal. Universal is distributing “Cats.” The “Respect” trailer is running in front of “Cats.” This … Continue reading