Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Gibson's the bomb squad cop, Kevin Dillon's the hacker in the "Hot Seat"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: "Ash & Dust," and blood and revenge over a mysterious box
- Classic Film Review: Robert Redford IS "Jeremiah Johnson" (1972)
- Movie Review: Louis C.K. directs and acts in "Fourth of July"
- Documentary Review -- "Hallelujah: Leonard Cohen, a Journey, a Song"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 23, 2019
Here’s an unsophisticated, ribald and trigger-happy “Knives Out” for those who like their whodunits with a tad more spice, bloodshed and profanity. “Kill Ben Lyk” is a daft and dizzy Brit farce about a lot of people with the same … Continue reading
Book Review: Anthony Daniels gets behind the scenes, and gets even in “I Am C3PO: The Inside Story” of his life with “Star Wars”
Do you know the horror film “Blue Harvest?” Ever heard of it? No? That’s because it doesn’t exist. It was the cover-name for a short duration film shoot in the desert Southwest way back in the early ’80s. It came … Continue reading
This was probably reason enough to take on “Cats.” Jennifer Hudson made this Aretha Franklin biopic for MGM, but overseas it will be distributed by Universal. Universal is distributing “Cats.” The “Respect” trailer is running in front of “Cats.” This … Continue reading