Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Jolie is the you-know-what weight in "Those Who Wish Me Dead"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 23, 2019
Here’s an unsophisticated, ribald and trigger-happy “Knives Out” for those who like their whodunits with a tad more spice, bloodshed and profanity. “Kill Ben Lyk” is a daft and dizzy Brit farce about a lot of people with the same … Continue reading
Book Review: Anthony Daniels gets behind the scenes, and gets even in “I Am C3PO: The Inside Story” of his life with “Star Wars”
Do you know the horror film “Blue Harvest?” Ever heard of it? No? That’s because it doesn’t exist. It was the cover-name for a short duration film shoot in the desert Southwest way back in the early ’80s. It came … Continue reading
This was probably reason enough to take on “Cats.” Jennifer Hudson made this Aretha Franklin biopic for MGM, but overseas it will be distributed by Universal. Universal is distributing “Cats.” The “Respect” trailer is running in front of “Cats.” This … Continue reading