Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: "The Right One" goes a tad too wrong
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 6, 2019
“Sequestrada” is a lyrical docudrama whose advertising tag-line could very easily be, “Well, we didn’t see THAT coming.” It’s a Brazilian/American co-production about the Amazon, the indigenous people who live there and a dam that’s being pushed by the government … Continue reading
Thanksgiving leftovers are what your local multiplex will be dining out on this first weekend of December. Variety and others are predicting another $40 million or so for Disney’s animated blockbuster, the “Frozen” sequel. Box Office Mojo, linked below, thinks … Continue reading