Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Netflixable? Filipino romance promises lifelong devotion to "My Amanda"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? "Fear Street Part 3" goes to 1666 to wrap it all up
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 17, 2019
The old “lost dad was a wizard and suburban son goes on a quest to find him” plot. With teens and a van and unicorns. March.
Maud’s conscientous. Maud has the Holy Spirit in her. Or something like that. Maybe unholy? Jennifer Ehle is the cynical dying socialite cared for by Maud (Morfydd Clark) this late March/early April horror tale.
Some of us are old enough to remember when Romany Malco was funny. “40 Year Old Virgin” and “Baby Mama,” even “Think Like a Man” Romany was edgy, testy, antic and funny. None of which are in evidence in this … Continue reading
In theaters August 21, 2020. https://t.co/K4tXKihPem https://twitter.com/BillandTed3/status/1206986853523640320?s=20
Imagine, if you will, something like a Key & Peele riff on a particularly blasphemous Monty Python Nativity sketch, rendered in the most profane Portugeuse. That’s “A Primeira Tentação de Cristo,” a comedy special by Brazil’s Portos dos Fundos comedy … Continue reading