Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Remembering a hot Disco Era record label, "Spinning Gold"
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: "A Good Person," a hit-and-miss star vehicle for Pugh and Freeman
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? Experiment lets homeless Japanese man see "Homunculus"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: December 27, 2019
Movie Review: If David Lynch had made “The Breakfast Club” “Knives and Skin” might be the result
Imagine “The Breakfast Club” set in “Twin Peaks.” There’s a mysterious disappearance, adults misbehaving or just plain mentally ill and their kids acting out, toying with adult perversions, obsessed with menstruation and singing, in plaintive choral settings, the music of … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: If David Lynch had made “The Breakfast Club” “Knives and Skin” might be the result