Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Disappearance at Clifton Hill" leads to a lifelong obsession
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Bingeworthy? Ill-conceived "Space Force" is a mission that should have been aborted
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: December 18, 2019
Sometimes, feel-good stories come with subtitles. Except, of course, for the fact that “Rock My Heart” is on Netflix. You can hear it in any language you desire, should the original German — with subtitles — be a turn off. … Continue reading
Yes, it’s the “Dracula” of young adult lit, adapted for the screen more times than “Spider-Man.” But Greta Gerwig rounded up an impressive cast for this latest take on Louisa May Alcott’s enduring classic. Saoirse and Laura Dern and that … Continue reading
A telling moment in “Bombshell,” the film account of the Fox News sexual harassment meltdown that took out founder Roger Ailes, star Bill O’Reilly and others, has rising star Megyn Kelly in the car, driving home through a toll booth … Continue reading