That WAS Bryan Singer. Now here’s the new one. From the LA Times…
“The long-delayed ‘Red Sonja’ reboot will be written and directed by “Transparent” showrunner Jill Soloway, who will replace Bryan Singer on the project.”
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "Kidnapping Stella"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Jean Reno & Co. are on the road in the desert in "4 latas," or "4L"
- Netflixable? Make-believe you're married, part of having a "Secret Obsession"
- Netflixable? "Swiped" takes a shot at College Kids re-inventing Tinder
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Disney's "The Lion King" redux
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: "The Golem"
Find a Movie Review