Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 30, 2019
In a previous life in newspapering, I’d often profile stand-up comics, sometimes hanging out with them between sets at a local club. They’d give ruthless, off-the-record play-by-play commentary on the other comics as they went through their routines. And when … Continue reading
Actually, $17 means The Beatles musical outperformed projections, which had it only scaring up $14 million on its opening weekend. No “Lonely Hearts Club Band” laments for that one, indifferent reviews or not. “Annabelle Comes Home” hit its mark of … Continue reading
An Oscar winner is protesting big oil’s involvement with Britain’s most esteemed theatre company. He doesn’t just play men of principle on stage and screen. https://t.co/KNjIydsMw7
The trailwrs to this one have delighted from the first, which aired during the Super Bowl? Am I remembering that right? They changed their release date, moving into Jason Statham Territory — August, shark movie season. Still looks like fun.