Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: "Incitement" condemns those who inspire an assassin
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: The Future is bleak, the end is nigh in Swedish sci-fi "Aniara"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 30, 2019
In a previous life in newspapering, I’d often profile stand-up comics, sometimes hanging out with them between sets at a local club. They’d give ruthless, off-the-record play-by-play commentary on the other comics as they went through their routines. And when … Continue reading
Actually, $17 means The Beatles musical outperformed projections, which had it only scaring up $14 million on its opening weekend. No “Lonely Hearts Club Band” laments for that one, indifferent reviews or not. “Annabelle Comes Home” hit its mark of … Continue reading
An Oscar winner is protesting big oil’s involvement with Britain’s most esteemed theatre company. He doesn’t just play men of principle on stage and screen. https://t.co/KNjIydsMw7
The trailwrs to this one have delighted from the first, which aired during the Super Bowl? Am I remembering that right? They changed their release date, moving into Jason Statham Territory — August, shark movie season. Still looks like fun.