Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- BOX OFFICE: Another "Wakanda" wipe out, "Strange World" Bombs
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Horses and Snow and Gunslingers So Slow -- "The Desperate Riders"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Navy Fliers test limits of "Devotion" over Korea
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: When Peter Pan makes a promise, "The Lost Girls" wait for him
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 30, 2019
In a previous life in newspapering, I’d often profile stand-up comics, sometimes hanging out with them between sets at a local club. They’d give ruthless, off-the-record play-by-play commentary on the other comics as they went through their routines. And when … Continue reading
Actually, $17 means The Beatles musical outperformed projections, which had it only scaring up $14 million on its opening weekend. No “Lonely Hearts Club Band” laments for that one, indifferent reviews or not. “Annabelle Comes Home” hit its mark of … Continue reading
An Oscar winner is protesting big oil’s involvement with Britain’s most esteemed theatre company. He doesn’t just play men of principle on stage and screen. https://t.co/KNjIydsMw7
The trailwrs to this one have delighted from the first, which aired during the Super Bowl? Am I remembering that right? They changed their release date, moving into Jason Statham Territory — August, shark movie season. Still looks like fun.