Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? Even Canada has its gun nut survivalists, prepping for "The Decline"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 30, 2019
In a previous life in newspapering, I’d often profile stand-up comics, sometimes hanging out with them between sets at a local club. They’d give ruthless, off-the-record play-by-play commentary on the other comics as they went through their routines. And when … Continue reading
Actually, $17 means The Beatles musical outperformed projections, which had it only scaring up $14 million on its opening weekend. No “Lonely Hearts Club Band” laments for that one, indifferent reviews or not. “Annabelle Comes Home” hit its mark of … Continue reading
An Oscar winner is protesting big oil’s involvement with Britain’s most esteemed theatre company. He doesn’t just play men of principle on stage and screen. https://t.co/KNjIydsMw7
The trailwrs to this one have delighted from the first, which aired during the Super Bowl? Am I remembering that right? They changed their release date, moving into Jason Statham Territory — August, shark movie season. Still looks like fun.