Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Movie Review: A Rideshare Live-streaming Nightmare, "Spree"
- Movie Review: Another Ayer ride-along, this time with "The Tax Collector"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? Of course the French know what "MILF" stands for
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 1, 2019
BOX OFFICE: ‘Godzilla: King Of The Monsters’ over $50…maybe, “Rocketman” proves the Bitch isn’t back, “Ma” makes her mark
The latest “Godzilla” movie is coasting by on its brand, not being helped by reviews, which were middling to awful, or apparently word of mouth from folks who have already seen it. Because it’s no damned fun. It did a … Continue reading