Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 18, 2019
The performances anchoring “American Woman” are some of the finest screen acting we’ll see this year. Sienna Miller and Christina Hendricks play sisters with all the lived-in love and knowing-which-buttons-to-punch of the real thing. Amy Madigan slips into the role … Continue reading
The strangers are drawn to the old movie house with Rialto on its marquee. Maybe the title listed up there grabs them — “”Mashit: With Father Benedict Abuelo,” “Dead,” or more invitingly — “Nightmare Cinema.” Each of the five takes … Continue reading