Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 29, 2019
There’s not a lot of novelty to the “angry kid masters battle rap” formula. But give the rappers British street accents, dropping consonants like they drop rhymes, and you’ve got something worth hearing out. Even if, you know, you have … Continue reading
The first cool image of “Cold Blood” comes after “the girl” has had her snowmobile accident, after she’s crawled, battered and bleeding-out, towards a remote cabin. Feet come up to her, and from her point of view, looking up from … Continue reading
Interesting. “Free” is always better than paid subscriptions, but some streamers are looking for a ot business models for delivering video content. From The LA Times The online video giant is pivoting away from the subscription streaming marketplace. https://t.co/vtic4c9VEh https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1144985138079698945?s=17
The continued demand for “Toy Story 4” seems strong enough, until you compare it to other “Toy Story” movies and Pixar releases in general. A $120 million opening that was well below projections is followed by a $53-57 million second … Continue reading