Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: "Incitement" condemns those who inspire an assassin
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: The Future is bleak, the end is nigh in Swedish sci-fi "Aniara"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 29, 2019
There’s not a lot of novelty to the “angry kid masters battle rap” formula. But give the rappers British street accents, dropping consonants like they drop rhymes, and you’ve got something worth hearing out. Even if, you know, you have … Continue reading
The first cool image of “Cold Blood” comes after “the girl” has had her snowmobile accident, after she’s crawled, battered and bleeding-out, towards a remote cabin. Feet come up to her, and from her point of view, looking up from … Continue reading
Interesting. “Free” is always better than paid subscriptions, but some streamers are looking for a ot business models for delivering video content. From The LA Times The online video giant is pivoting away from the subscription streaming marketplace. https://t.co/vtic4c9VEh https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1144985138079698945?s=17
The continued demand for “Toy Story 4” seems strong enough, until you compare it to other “Toy Story” movies and Pixar releases in general. A $120 million opening that was well below projections is followed by a $53-57 million second … Continue reading